Just a little stupid decision by some young adults

Speaker to Animals

Re: Just a little stupid decision by some young adults

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:34 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I still need to watch that.

You really should not fill your mind with memories like that when it's unnecessary.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Nuke's talking about the drunk cnn host
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Could this sort of violent reaction be due in part to the hyperbole employed by the MSM to denigrate Trump and his supporters? I think it is. Teenagers are molded into a culture of mass media that puts celebrities and other talking heads on a pedestal. So when they hear adults in entertainment and social media act like Trump and white people are a danger to them, many of these kids take it very seriously.

Some kids in the high school I work at were saying that Trump wanted to re-institute segregation if he was elected, despite him never saying anything of the sort, because they weren't trying to find the truth. They were accepting the "truth" given them by the MSM.

I'm not excusing the animals that did this, but how they decided it'd be a good idea to kidnap and torture a boy would be, I wouldn't say fascinating, but definitely worth looking into.

Still think they should be thrown in a North Korean labor camp, though. Personal responsibility supersedes cultural forces, IMO.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:59 pm

I doubt Trump had much to do with it. Beating up a white dude and yelling fuck trump is about as close to an equivalency as you can get to beating up a black guy and yelling nigger. It's just a bunch of racist chicago thugs. They were racist chicago thugs before Trump.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Nuke's talking about the drunk cnn host
Yeah. I'm not watching that animal documentary.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:00 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Nuke's talking about the drunk cnn host
Yeah. I'm not watching that animal documentary.
but wouldn't you like to take a trip to Chicago to film a sequel?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I doubt Trump had much to do with it. Beating up a white dude and yelling fuck trump is about as close to an equivalency as you can get to beating up a black guy and yelling nigger. It's just a bunch of racist chicago thugs. They were racist chicago thugs before Trump.
I 100% don't believe Trump had anything to do with it. I was blaming media and liberal hyperbole for indoctrinating kids with their crazy.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:I doubt Trump had much to do with it. Beating up a white dude and yelling fuck trump is about as close to an equivalency as you can get to beating up a black guy and yelling nigger. It's just a bunch of racist chicago thugs. They were racist chicago thugs before Trump.
I 100% don't believe Trump had anything to do with it. I was blaming media and liberal hyperbole for indoctrinating kids with their crazy.
I'll go as far as saying the reason fuck trump is the same as fuck you spick is the fault of the media pushing their race hustling hatred.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:35 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
I'll go as far as saying the reason fuck trump is the same as fuck you spick is the fault of the media pushing their race hustling hatred.
I agree.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:35 pm

This is the answer, folks.