BLM Blamed for Spike in Deaths of Chicago's Blacks

jbird4049

Re: BLM Blamed for Spike in Deaths of Chicago's Blacks

Post by jbird4049 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Not a whole lot of reason to focus on what we have in common.
I couldn't disagree with you more. The powerful in the country don't care about abortion, gay marriage and flag burning. They only care about keeping their power and grabbing more.

Do you ever notice that on the issues that most deeply effect us, (Patriot Act, Wall Street behavior, big brother/surveillance state, Oligarchy) both teams are on exactly the same page?

These wedge issues are meaningless. It's just red meat for the masses. Jingly keys... SQUIRREL!

When they can get us in a panicked frenzy over the small shit, we don't have time to pay attention to their treasonous behavior.

You said it better than I did. +1
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Well, carry on then. Focus your attention on civil asset forfeiture. We agree on that. Let's work together on creating......

Now, now, now! Commence Operation Sacred Cow Hellfire Missile Barbecue.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Fife wrote:It ain't all roses and sunshine on the horizon. The intoxication of not having Queen Bitch as POTUS is gonna wear off sooner or later.
I'm with you, the day that Trump won the election is the day that I became anti-Trump. I'm rooting for the likes of CNN and MSNBC to get their shit together and cover his presidency with some sort of constraint, all the nuclear Hitler mumbo jumbo is a losing strategy (obviously)