Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

TheReal_ND

Re: Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:34 pm

Dude I'm reading some of your guys' posts and I'm like seriously wtf this is uncalled for. If you want to turn this into an echo chamber then do it but I'm telling you right now I got enough of those to hang out at and really they are more interesting than you guys.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Okay, great. So you are down with DrY and the PC policing. Good to know.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:38 pm

Yeah I'm down with discussing things and not straw manning my friends to the moon.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:39 pm

DrYouth wrote:I'm just calling for some standards.

Seems you're not interested in standards...

Well, fill your boots then...

Yes, dear sir, I'm interested in standards. I'm just not interested in your standards, per se.

Have you ever wondered about why you are so interested in rule making? Does it ever even cross your mind?

Do you think an internet forum (that you use without paying for) owes your rule-making sensibilities a single popcorn fart?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:42 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah I'm down with discussing things and not straw manning my friends to the moon.

Where did I strawman this guy!?

He literally just posted that I should not be allowed to post certain ideas. That saying things like Obama and Clinton deserve to go to prison are beyond the bounds of discussion in this forum.

I defended myself.

Then you attacked me for defending myself from this crap as if I was the aggressor. I have attacked nobody. I have gone out of my way to avoid insulting people in this new forum for a reason. I don't call for people to be censored. I don't post dozens of cat pictures to bury their ideas because I have none of my own to counter them with. I don't do anything of this crap.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:43 pm

Fife wrote:
DrYouth wrote:I'm just calling for some standards.

Seems you're not interested in standards...

Well, fill your boots then...

Yes, dear sir, I'm interested in standards. I'm just not interested in your standards, per se.

Have you ever wondered about why you are so interested in rule making? Does it ever even cross your mind?

Do you think an internet forum (that you use without paying for) owes your rule-making sensibilities a single popcorn fart?
PLEASE NO STEP DRY YOUR AUTHORITARIAN BOOT IS SO TERRIBLE

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah I'm down with discussing things and not straw manning my friends to the moon.

Where did I strawman this guy!?

He literally just posted that I should not be allowed to post certain ideas. That saying things like Obama and Clinton deserve to go to prison are beyond the bounds of discussion in this forum.

I defended myself.

Then you attacked me for defending myself from this crap as if I was the aggressor. I have attacked nobody. I have gone out of my way to avoid insulting people in this new forum for a reason.
I've been skimming past your posts tbh. You keep calling DrY and Monte the very worst attributes of leftoids and they aren't even as bad as you insinuate. It's misplaced energy you should take to the front lines because this place ain't it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:47 pm

Okay, man. Whatever.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:48 pm

Well now you have nobody here to defend yourself to anyway so yeah whatever.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:50 pm

You could post whatever it is you are talking about and argue how it's somehow worse than what these guys have been doing every day since they learned my identity.

I have gone out of my way to not respond to their nastiness with more of it.