Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

TheReal_ND

Re: Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Who's mind are you even changing though? This isn't the front line. This is DrY and Monte ffs.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:19 pm

Fife wrote: That is what you get for trying to boss your fellow guests around. Set up the DrYouth forum on your own dime and and you are the king of that castle as far as I am concerned.

I don't give a flying fig about your "rules" on the Hash forum. In fact, I kind of resent them. If you want a place where you "would like to hang out," buy it and set it up.

I'm here at the convenience of Brohash, not you.
I'm not bossing anyone around.

I'm just calling for some standards.

Seems you're not interested in standards...

Well, fill your boots then...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:20 pm

Thanks Nuke and Monte...

Happy New Year!
Last edited by DrYouth on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:21 pm

No problems m8. These guys are being very irrational and I don't get it. If they want to fight liberals there are better places to do it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:21 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Who's mind are you even changing though? This isn't the front line. This is DrY and Monte ffs.

They are the ones who responded to and attacked me because they didn't like the content of my arguments. They are the ones calling for censorship of speech and arguments they don't like.

I don't care one bit whether their minds change, and frankly am not sure if they already have mentally declined beyond all help as it is. That far leftist ideology will rot your intellect. It's too easy and like a narcotic to simply declare ideas you don't like as beyond the bounds of discussion and to try to shut down such speech forthwith. This is why the left in general find themselves unable to recover from this tailspin in which they find themselves. Their PC policing behavior worked for so long that they became addicted to the power of controlling thoughts and speech by bullying people like this. But now it doesn't work and people are telling them to get bent when they do it. The more they do it, the more people wake up to the fact that they actually have no good arguments. Their only strategy is to silence arguments and speech, and bully people into acquiescing to them. People see this and vote against them in droves.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:23 pm

Bull shit. I've said shit that would get me shut down as a racist bigot anywhere else but at least they have an honest dialogue. You're being unreasonable.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Bull shit. I've said shit that would get me shut down as a racist bigot anywhere else but at least they have an honest dialogue. You're being unreasonable.

Uh.. DrY did just try to censor my speech. He did just claim that my stating Obama and Clinton deserved prison and possibly the death sentence for these demonstrable crimes was beyond the bounds of reasonable discourse.

Defending myself from that toxic behavior is not bullshit.

I have not attacked them personally, but they attacked me personally. I have not called for their ideas to be silenced, but they have done so to me on several occasions already.

Either we have a forum where people exchange rational arguments, or we have a club where a few progs can control what is allowed to be said. You can't have both. Choose.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:30 pm

That's his opinion and you haven't been censored have you? You could try having a conversation about why you think it's a good idea to act like an African democracy instead of basicaly insulting him and attributing him with malicious intent he never had.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:31 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:That's his opinion and you haven't been censored have you? You could try having a conversation about why you think it's a good idea to act like an African democracy instead of basicaly insulting him and attributing him with malicious intent he never had.

Where did I insult him? I have gone out of my way not to insult people on the new forum, despite numerous insults and attacks from one of these characters in particular.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:33 pm

This is the post that caused DrY to lose his shit and demand that I shut the fuck up with the ideas contained therein.

Where did I insult people in the forum? Where did I do anything remotely as offensive as he did in attempting to silence speech in a forum no less because he doesn't like it and obviously cannot counter, given that these crimes have now been exposed and documented by Wikileaks?
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Since ISIS is made up of a bunch of disparate groups from the region, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if America had given aid to an organization that subsequently lost much of their rank to ISIS.

Easy to spin into 'US supports the caliphate' bs if one is inclined. That is what is great about complex situations, the dickhead providing a simple, ideologically charged explanation will get play.

It's no spin. This is what they were doing in Benghazi, and why they were so desperate to stamp that story out of the press and keep the details highly classified.

Obama helped create ISIS. He used your tax dollars to do it. He was -- and remains so -- so keen on deposing Assad that he is willing to create a fucking child-raping Caliphate to make that happen. Now he lost control of the entire debacle and men like Putin and Trump must step in to fix this shit before it gets even worse.
In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.
So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wiki ... king-news/

People who continue to support the democratic party, and especially the Obama administration, are in my opinion supporters of ISIS. Period. This shit wasn't a mistake. Your democratic politicians belong in prison for the rest of their lives, if not the death penalty. This is a criminal, traitorous political party. No quarter should be given to them.

I suggest creating a new party around your neo-marxism. Make Sanders the leader, I suppose. You can't reform the criminal racket that is the democratic party. It's been beyond reformation since long, long before any of us were born. We should have exterminated this cancer after the Civil War and now here we are looking down the barrel again.