Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

Speaker to Animals

Re: Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:32 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You have no argument in defense of the many failures of your ideology. Your politicians are war criminals. You defend people who create terrorist groups and are responsible for untold death and human misery. But how dare I mention that fact..
You are right...

I'm not defending the Obama administration. These are not my politicians. I'm not addressing your argument at all, because I don't disagree with your argument.

What I am taking on is style of posting... it is destructive to the forum.

I like this forum and I don't want to see it go down the toilet... I'm invested in keeping this place a place where I would like to hang out.

Extreme posts like this calling for death penalties and cutting out cancers is not a dialogue... it is hostile villainizing.

Early on in this forum we talked about forum posting guidelines... rather than specific rules we settled on "try not to post like an asshole"...
Speaker to Animals wrote:People who continue to support the democratic party, and especially the Obama administration, are in my opinion supporters of ISIS. Period.

People who support the democratic party are mostly naive...
Speaker to Animals wrote:Your democratic politicians belong in prison for the rest of their lives, if not the death penalty. This is a criminal, traitorous political party. No quarter should be given to them.
Death penalty... again overkill. The hysterical tone is an equivalent to the hysterical tone of the opposing SJW crowd that was anti-Bush as Okee points out.
Speaker to Animals wrote:I suggest creating a new party around your neo-marxism.
Why the neo-marxism again? Who is in support of neo-marxism?
Speaker to Animals wrote:We should have exterminated this cancer after the Civil War and now here we are looking down the barrel again.
Cancer?...
After the Civil War?
What are you talking about here?

This is absolutely ridiculous. The only way to respond to this fisked abomination involves responding to every little silly quip online with red text. You can wait till after the gym for that, but know that this kind of PC bullshit behavior is top loser.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:33 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
these people truly are beyond reason
Who? Was somebody defending Obama and Hilary again?

Look at the ridiculous post after yours.
It's not ridiculous, wtf?

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:05 pm

DrYouth wrote:Extreme posts like this calling for death penalties and cutting out cancers is not a dialogue... it is hostile villainizing.
Villaninizing?

Fuck the villians. The jury is not impressed with your call to end the "hostility."

And fuck your bullshit Fisking.

And most of all fuck you telling us what you would like to see as your posting rules on your host's property. Right up the arse. Happy New Year.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:28 pm

Let's look at some numbers, shall we?

Estimates for the number of fatalities in the Syrian civil war run between 312,000 and 450,000 people.

Additionally:
By mid-December 2016, the opposition activist group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported the number of children killed in the conflict had risen to 15,948, while at the same time 10,540 women were also killed.
Let's not forget slave markets where Christian and Yazidi women and young girls are auctioned off as sex slaves, where we were all exposed to the wonderful advertisements for a twelve year old sex slave girl for only a few hundred dollars.

The death toll for the Libyan Civil War is estimated to around 3,600 people.

Both regions were taken over by ISIS, which we now know from leaked emails that the Obama administration, through the Clinton-run State Department helped create via funding and arming -- which was ILLEGAL.

If that doesn't warrant the death penalty, then nothing at all warrants the death penalty. Stop defending these people. They are war criminals.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:39 pm

Who's defending the administration over this? Yeah it was fucked up Hilary got to run for president at all but you better believe there were people on both sides of the aisle rooting for her like your McCains and Grahams. Leftists weren't responsible for her eligibility or her popularity or lack there of. It's the establishment and media's fault more than anything.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Non sequitur.

I stated that Obama and Clinton deserved to go to prison for the rest of their lives based on the crimes they committed with respect to Libya and Syria, and possibly even deserve the death penalty given the tremendous impact of their war crimes on the people of those regions, and DrY threw a fit declaring my sentiment beyond the pale and that it should not even be allowed discussion.

I backed up my claim with the enormous body count these two politicians leave behind in their wakes, and the now leaked emails that prove they were conscious of and complicit in the transfer of arms to ISIS, which is a federal and war crime.

The discussion is whether I should even be allowed to mention that these two criminals deserve to go to prison for their crimes. But if you want to make it about "who is defending them", I would suggest a person who demands that any speech calling for their being charged for their crimes, and punished as appropriate, to be censored and prohibited should be considered a defender.

After all, if I said hell no, how dare you say that George W. Bush deserves to go to prison for starting the Iraq War!! one might reasonably conclude I am attempting to defend the war criminal George W. Bush.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Fife wrote:Right up the arse.
This is what I get for trying to call for some civility in this forum?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:08 pm

I'm not following along. I just don't see any real conversation taking place. Perhaps it's because I took my fight against liberals to other platforms but it kind of irks me to see it here where I consider these guys my friends and quite open minded if engaged honestly.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:11 pm

DrYouth wrote:
It's almost as if no one wants a forum to discuss and debate matters but just want to reinforce their entrenched positions with strawmen, insults and aggression. I give up. Good bye all have a happy new year....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:14 pm

DrYouth wrote:
That is what you get for trying to boss your fellow guests around. Set up the DrYouth forum on your own dime and and you are the king of that castle as far as I am concerned.

I don't give a flying fig about your "rules" on the Hash forum. In fact, I kind of resent them. If you want a place where you "would like to hang out," buy it and set it up.

I'm here at the convenience of Brohash, not you.
DrYouth wrote:I like this forum and I don't want to see it go down the toilet... I'm invested in keeping this place a place where I would like to hang out.