Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

DrYouth

Re: Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

Post by DrYouth » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: People who continue to support the democratic party, and especially the Obama administration, are in my opinion supporters of ISIS. Period. This shit wasn't a mistake. Your democratic politicians belong in prison for the rest of their lives, if not the death penalty. This is a criminal, traitorous political party. No quarter should be given to them.

I suggest creating a new party around your neo-marxism. Make Sanders the leader, I suppose. You can't reform the criminal racket that is the democratic party. It's been beyond reformation since long, long before any of us were born. We should have exterminated this cancer after the Civil War and now here we are looking down the barrel again.
:roll:

Seriously Strangelove...

Are you going to keep your rhetoric at this level of hysterical pitch indefinitely?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Speaker to Animals.

And the language policing is lame.

It's not an argument. It's just nonsense posturing because you have nothing to say about the facts you conveniently edited out of the quote you replied to.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:11 pm

I liked Speaker to Animals...

I felt like I could dialogue with him.

This language policing meme... I don't even know what you're talking about.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:12 pm

So.. let's return to the argument and the facts DrY tried to edit out with his PC garbage.

Speaker to Animals wrote:

It's no spin. This is what they were doing in Benghazi, and why they were so desperate to stamp that story out of the press and keep the details highly classified.

Obama helped create ISIS. He used your tax dollars to do it. He was -- and remains so -- so keen on deposing Assad that he is willing to create a fucking child-raping Caliphate to make that happen. Now he lost control of the entire debacle and men like Putin and Trump must step in to fix this shit before it gets even worse.
In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.
So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wiki ... king-news/

People who continue to support the democratic party, and especially the Obama administration, are in my opinion supporters of ISIS. Period. This shit wasn't a mistake. Your democratic politicians belong in prison for the rest of their lives, if not the death penalty. This is a criminal, traitorous political party. No quarter should be given to them.

I suggest creating a new party around your neo-marxism. Make Sanders the leader, I suppose. You can't reform the criminal racket that is the democratic party. It's been beyond reformation since long, long before any of us were born. We should have exterminated this cancer after the Civil War and now here we are looking down the barrel again.

We have documented evidence that Obama and Clinton conspired to arm the "Syrian rebels", who turned out to be ISIS. They lied about not knowing they were doing this, even though we now have emails indicating they knew damned well what they were doing.

It's a federal CRIME to provide material support to terrorists, and that's exactly what they did in order to destabilize Syria and Libya. They also did this in Ukraine. They still do it with Hamas.

In response to this, I opined that these people belong in prison (they do) and possibly the death penalty (have you looked at the body count resulting from their destabilization of entire regions lately?). I said I think this party is so criminally corrupt, that it is beyond reformation.

The facts support my opinion.

But that opinion should be censored according to DrY because the tone is not friendly enough to his ideology.

Bravo leftists. :clap:

You have no argument in defense of the many failures of your ideology. Your politicians are war criminals. You defend people who create terrorist groups and are responsible for untold death and human misery. But how dare I mention that fact..

Responding to an argument basically by criticizing the tone does not qualify as a legitimate post. It's slightly more sophisticated cat pics, really. Nice to see you added some personal attacks as a follow-up.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:24 pm

It's a valid sentiment. How many Bush sycophants do you ever see around here defending his every action as president? Who here on the right is trying to pretend that Iraq wasn't a colossal cluster fuck of such incompetence, that someone should have been held responsible?

That's what leftists do with Obama. He can do no wrong.

Tap every phone in the nation, read every email.

Sell weapons to Mexican drug cartels (one of which ends up in the hands of ISIS killing civilians in Paris).

Send weapons to guerrilla fighters in a civil war on the other side of the planet (many of which become ISIS fighters).

Target Republican donors with the IRS (then the IRS loses their emails).

Congress tells him the CIA hacked into their computers to steal their torture report, and he says he isn't getting in the middle of it.

Turned Libya into Somalia v 2.0

and on, and on, and on
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:01 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:It's a valid sentiment. How many Bush sycophants do you ever see around here defending his every action as president? Who here on the right is trying to pretend that Iraq wasn't a colossal cluster fuck of such incompetence, that someone should have been held responsible?

That's what leftists do with Obama. He can do no wrong.

Tap every phone in the nation, read every email.

Sell weapons to Mexican drug cartels (one of which ends up in the hands of ISIS killing civilians in Paris).

Send weapons to guerrilla fighters in a civil war on the other side of the planet (many of which become ISIS fighters).

Target Republican donors with the IRS (then the IRS loses their emails).

Congress tells him the CIA hacked into their computers to steal their torture report, and he says he isn't getting in the middle of it.

Turned Libya into Somalia v 2.0

and on, and on, and on

Dude, these people truly are beyond reason. When they can't counter an argument, they declare your ideas beyond the realm of decent conversation, or they try to bury the argument under piles of insulting posts and cat pics.

When a person's response to an argument is to say they don't like you and you need to shut up, then they obviously have no ability to counter the argument. That's a win. But it's frustrating to deal with people like this when all you want is to have a debate.

Defeating what passes for arguments from these people is like beating on the disabled. It doesn't feel good and it really isn't anything to be proud of. Nobody wins here.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:19 pm

these people truly are beyond reason
Who? Was somebody defending Obama and Hilary again?

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You have no argument in defense of the many failures of your ideology. Your politicians are war criminals. You defend people who create terrorist groups and are responsible for untold death and human misery. But how dare I mention that fact..
You are right...

I'm not defending the Obama administration. These are not my politicians. I'm not addressing your argument at all, because I don't disagree with your argument.

What I am taking on is style of posting... it is destructive to the forum.

I like this forum and I don't want to see it go down the toilet... I'm invested in keeping this place a place where I would like to hang out.

Extreme posts like this calling for death penalties and cutting out cancers is not a dialogue... it is hostile villainizing.

Early on in this forum we talked about forum posting guidelines... rather than specific rules we settled on "try not to post like an asshole"...
Speaker to Animals wrote:People who continue to support the democratic party, and especially the Obama administration, are in my opinion supporters of ISIS. Period.

People who support the democratic party are mostly naive...
Speaker to Animals wrote:Your democratic politicians belong in prison for the rest of their lives, if not the death penalty. This is a criminal, traitorous political party. No quarter should be given to them.
Death penalty... again overkill. The hysterical tone is an equivalent to the hysterical tone of the opposing SJW crowd that was anti-Bush as Okee points out.
Speaker to Animals wrote:I suggest creating a new party around your neo-marxism.
Why the neo-marxism again? Who is in support of neo-marxism?
Speaker to Animals wrote:We should have exterminated this cancer after the Civil War and now here we are looking down the barrel again.
Cancer?...
After the Civil War?
What are you talking about here?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:

Look at the ridiculous post after yours.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Only in the mind of a person who has been sounding like a stuck record for months. I don't think I have ever seen anyone defending everything done by the Dem's in the last 8 years but that is the narrative of some who have nothing else to contribute to the forum.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.