Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

kybkh

Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

Post by kybkh » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Two days ago, Turkey's outspoken president Erdogan, now grudgingly pivoting into the Russian sphere of influence and away from NATO, accused the US of supporting and arming ISIS and said he has "confirmed evidence" to back up his claim: "They give support to terrorist groups including ISIS" Erdogan said during a speech in Ankara on Tuesday, adding that US coalition forces "give support to terrorist groups including Daesh, YPG, PYD. It's very clear. We have confirmed evidence, with pictures, photos and videos."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-2 ... -fake-news

This story is strange for multiple reasons.

1. Turkey Air Force shot down RU plane giving the appearance a vast divide between the two nations.
2. We can all remember when RU accused Turkey of being the key component of smuggling IS oil out to finance its operations. Even drawing connections to Erdogan family members.
3. There was the failed coup attempt led by elements of the Turkish Air Force. The branch of the Turkish military with the closest ties to the US.
a. That failed coup seemed to be undone by Erdogan having known that it was coming.
4. Turkey and Russia have announced the support for a recently announced ceasefire in Syria, excluding the West entirely.

My take...US encouraged Turkish airforce to shoot down RU plane in hopes of provoking a crisis. Erdogan squashed that. After realizing Erdogan wasn't running the plays sent in from the Blue Team anymore, the US organized a coup. Russian intel alerted Erdogan about coup and he is now firmly on the Red Team.
Last edited by kybkh on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Re: Turkey Has Proof of US/ISIS Cooperation

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:28 pm

Gülen is tight with Obama.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:51 pm

I really wonder whether we truly came within a cunt-hair of world war III in this past presidential election.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I really wonder whether we truly came within a cunt-hair of world war III in this past presidential election.
I can't see the American people getting behind defending anyone but ourselves.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Turkey has been accused of supporting ISIS as well, both through arms and fighters that they turn a blind eye to, and by attacking Kurdish fighters as they were pushing back ISIS.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:16 am

I wonder who buys the oil from the IS controlled area?

When you look at the map, I think the answer is quite obvious.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:47 pm

ssu wrote:I wonder who buys the oil from the IS controlled area?

Saudis have been gobbling up all the sweet child sex slave ass, and leaving none for the rest of us. Bogarting assholes.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:50 pm

ssu wrote:I wonder who buys the oil from the IS controlled area?

Word is Turkey. Dutch Royal Shell is involved somehow supposedly.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:34 am

Since ISIS is made up of a bunch of disparate groups from the region, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if America had given aid to an organization that subsequently lost much of their rank to ISIS.

Easy to spin into 'US supports the caliphate' bs if one is inclined. That is what is great about complex situations, the dickhead providing a simple, ideologically charged explanation will get play.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:05 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Since ISIS is made up of a bunch of disparate groups from the region, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if America had given aid to an organization that subsequently lost much of their rank to ISIS.

Easy to spin into 'US supports the caliphate' bs if one is inclined. That is what is great about complex situations, the dickhead providing a simple, ideologically charged explanation will get play.

It's no spin. This is what they were doing in Benghazi, and why they were so desperate to stamp that story out of the press and keep the details highly classified.

Obama helped create ISIS. He used your tax dollars to do it. He was -- and remains so -- so keen on deposing Assad that he is willing to create a fucking child-raping Caliphate to make that happen. Now he lost control of the entire debacle and men like Putin and Trump must step in to fix this shit before it gets even worse.
In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.
So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wiki ... king-news/

People who continue to support the democratic party, and especially the Obama administration, are in my opinion supporters of ISIS. Period. This shit wasn't a mistake. Your democratic politicians belong in prison for the rest of their lives, if not the death penalty. This is a criminal, traitorous political party. No quarter should be given to them.

I suggest creating a new party around your neo-marxism. Make Sanders the leader, I suppose. You can't reform the criminal racket that is the democratic party. It's been beyond reformation since long, long before any of us were born. We should have exterminated this cancer after the Civil War and now here we are looking down the barrel again.