Is it time for her Majesty to step down?

K@th

Re: Is it time for her Majesty to step down?

Post by K@th » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Is it even possible to keep a thread on topic any more? Some posters just can't help themselves and have to turn everything into losing elections or SJW bashing. Getting really dull and it makes starting a thread about anything else really pointless. It's like arguing with children sometimes....
You're right, and I apologize for feeding the troll.
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:19 pm

Kath wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Is it even possible to keep a thread on topic any more? Some posters just can't help themselves and have to turn everything into losing elections or SJW bashing. Getting really dull and it makes starting a thread about anything else really pointless. It's like arguing with children sometimes....
You're right, and I apologize for feeding the troll.
Trolls are the only ones telling the truth.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

clubgop wrote:
What was the topic? An unelected monach who is called queen because of her assumed gender. We relate everything back to elections and SJWs because everything relates back to elections and SJWs. You made this cultural marxist bed and you will fucking lie in it. Heap praise upon a person with actual privilege so you can heap scorn upon a populace for their made up privilege. We see your game and fuck it sideways.
Dude QEII really doesn't have anything to do with SJWs and the 2016 US Presidential Election. You are really reaching, Monte is 100% right on this one. Simmer down you reflexively monarchy hating Yank. Just because you see SJWs under every rock does not mean everything is about them, it just means you're paranoid.

God Save The Queen.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:41 pm

StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
What was the topic? An unelected monach who is called queen because of her assumed gender. We relate everything back to elections and SJWs because everything relates back to elections and SJWs. You made this cultural marxist bed and you will fucking lie in it. Heap praise upon a person with actual privilege so you can heap scorn upon a populace for their made up privilege. We see your game and fuck it sideways.
Dude QEII really doesn't have anything to do with SJWs and the 2016 US Presidential Election. You are really reaching, Monte is 100% right on this one. Simmer down you reflexively monarchy hating Yank. Just because you see SJWs under every rock does not mean everything is about them, it just means you're paranoid.

God Save The Queen.
I'm fine with the queen. I was reaching but I am a flexible motherfucker. The celebrity worship is what set me off. As if that serves anyone well anymore.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:53 pm

clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:

God Save The Queen.
I'm fine with the queen. I was reaching but I am a flexible motherfucker. The celebrity worship is what set me off. As if that serves anyone well anymore.
Trying to win rounds off your back like Neil Magny at UFC 207 eh? I see your angle now.
*yip*