Is it time for her Majesty to step down?

boethius

Re: Is it time for her Majesty to step down

Post by boethius » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:31 am

ssu wrote: Is this a Smitty-baiting thread?

Just asking...
If it is, they are doing a piss poor job.

This is how you Smitty-bait:

In a world where democracy rules, it's time for Elizabeth--like every monarch who claims sovereign status over a nation--to take a 10-foot step down off the fucking gallows.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

Fife

Re: Is it time for her Majesty to step down

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:20 am

boethius wrote:
ssu wrote: Is this a Smitty-baiting thread?

Just asking...
If it is, they are doing a piss poor job.

This is how you Smitty-bait:

In a world where democracy rules, it's time for Elizabeth--like every monarch who claims sovereign status over a nation--to take a 10-foot step down off the fucking gallows.
Hanging is inhumane, cruel and unusual, even.

Royalty deserves better.

Penner

Re: Is it time for her Majesty to step down?

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:Hey it's 2016......She could be the next to go and boy that would be a big one!

:angelic-blueglow:

No, that would be Betty White.
No, I like Betty White- I would rather have the Queen go than her.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:24 pm

http://en.cpost.org/poll/betty-white/deathhoax.html
American superstar Betty White (The Golden Girls, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Hot in Cleveland), 94, recently became the latest internet celebrity death hoax victim when news about her death circulated on social networking sites. ‘Not funny anymore’ say a clear majority (94%) of poll respondents.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:26 pm

Win!

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:38 pm

Montegriffo wrote:http://en.cpost.org/poll/betty-white/deathhoax.html
American superstar Betty White (The Golden Girls, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Hot in Cleveland), 94, recently became the latest internet celebrity death hoax victim when news about her death circulated on social networking sites. ‘Not funny anymore’ say a clear majority (94%) of poll respondents.
Fuck the fake news rumors sites.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Penner wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:http://en.cpost.org/poll/betty-white/deathhoax.html
Fuck the fake news rumors sites.
Further proof that Facebook is evil......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:53 pm

I think QE2 has earned the right to stay in the job as long as she wants. Her uncle stole her life from her and she stepped up to the plate and did what the country expected and she did it with grace, class & style. Not many people could do what she did.
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Kath wrote:I think QE2 has earned the right to stay in the job as long as she wants. Her uncle stole her life from her and she stepped up to the plate and did what the country expected and she did it with grace, class & style. Not many people could do what she did.
Sit there with a crown and be royal and shit. Yeah real difficult. :clap: Sometimes Kath, sometimes...

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:37 am

clubgop wrote:
Kath wrote:I think QE2 has earned the right to stay in the job as long as she wants. Her uncle stole her life from her and she stepped up to the plate and did what the country expected and she did it with grace, class & style. Not many people could do what she did.
Sit there with a crown and be royal and shit. Yeah real difficult. :clap: Sometimes Kath, sometimes...
So ignorant I can't even be bothered to reply....