Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Fife

Re: Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Post by Fife » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:59 am

:teasing-binkybaby: :sleeping-yellow:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:And when it is correct to call someone a racist I will continue to do so despite your efforts to prohibit the use of the word.

Which seems to be whenever you disagree with somebody, but go ahead and shit all over Martin Hash' forum anyway.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:56 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:And when it is correct to call someone a racist I will continue to do so despite your efforts to prohibit the use of the word.

Which seems to be whenever you disagree with somebody, but go ahead and shit all over Martin Hash' forum anyway.
Yeah right...
Perhaps you can show evidence of me calling everyone racists when I disagree with them. Oh I forgot, you never reply to counter arguments and just strawman at every opportunity. As for shitting all over the MHF take a look in the mirror Strangelove.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I've advanced my own theories on the subject. They are original to you yes.
They really aren't. I was just surprised anyone still believed them.

Full marks for retro unoriginal ideas though.
I haven't advanced any explanation in this thread but I'll go ahead and do so here. My belief is that there are genetic predispositions that are responsible for violence and other things associated with incompatibility for a complex higher order society. Those genetic traits have largely been weeded out by state violence in societies that have lived in higher order levels of civilization. I don't think it takes very long for changes like this to occur. So African Americans not only have some genes associated with increased violence but that combined with an in group culture that promotes violence and host culture that encourages them to feel victimized, leads them into a death spirals within the ghettos.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Yeah right...
Perhaps you can show evidence of me calling everyone racists when I disagree with them. Oh I forgot, you never reply to counter arguments and just strawman at every opportunity. As for shitting all over the MHF take a look in the mirror Strangelove.....

I responded to an example of it.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:12 pm

Nope, I just went back through the whole thread and there is not one example of me calling you or anyone else a racist. More strawman from the forum's most dishonest debater. Back on foe as it is completely pointless trying to debate with you Strangelove.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I've advanced my own theories on the subject. They are original to you yes.
They really aren't. I was just surprised anyone still believed them.

Full marks for retro unoriginal ideas though.
I haven't advanced any explanation in this thread but I'll go ahead and do so here. My belief is that there are genetic predispositions that are responsible for violence and other things associated with incompatibility for a complex higher order society. Those genetic traits have largely been weeded out by state violence in societies that have lived in higher order levels of civilization. I don't think it takes very long for changes like this to occur. So African Americans not only have some genes associated with increased violence but that combined with an in group culture that promotes violence and host culture that encourages them to feel victimized, leads them into a death spirals within the ghettos.
That is just dumpster diving for refuse thoughts. What's that? Phrenology? Sure, let's polish that up and slap a new sticker on it... Racial Realism.

Neither of us are geneticists or biologists, or even cultural anthropologists, so we will just have to disagree... but that is not an original explanation.

Which of our predictable talking points are more tired? Well I guess that depends on where you stand.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Funny how poverty in different cultures doesn't produce the same results. In Iraq, poverty drives people to planting IEDs. In Chicago, poverty drives people to murder. In trailer parks, poverty drives people to meth. In India, poverty drives people to rape. In Russia, poverty drives people to getting drunk on rubbing alcohol. In Central and South America, poverty drives people into the drug trade.

Funny how that one thing doesn't create the same outcome across the board. Almost like there's something else at work influencing these groups. Hmmmmm.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Funny how poverty in different cultures doesn't produce the same results. In Iraq, poverty drives people to planting IEDs. In Chicago, poverty drives people to murder. In trailer parks, poverty drives people to meth. In India, poverty drives people to rape. In Russia, poverty drives people to getting drunk on rubbing alcohol. In Central and South America, poverty drives people into the drug trade.

Funny how that one thing doesn't create the same outcome across the board. Almost like there's something else at work influencing these groups. Hmmmmm.
I disagree with your analysis on this one okee, but I am still going to ask you to start a band with me if I ever move to texas.

Drop out of college nerd, and enjoy the life of getting bottles whipped at you in a roadhouse.
:music-headbanger:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen