Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

TheReal_ND

Re: Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:41 am

I've advanced my own theories on the subject. They are original to you yes.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:58 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:00 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I've advanced my own theories on the subject. They are original to you yes.
They really aren't. I was just surprised anyone still believed them.

Full marks for retro unoriginal ideas though.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:02 am

I find it very peculiar that the progs can easily point to something like Appalachian hillbilly culture as a reason for the rampant economic failure, drug abuse, and crime that occurs within those communities; while anybody who does the same thing with black subculture (i.e. gangster culture) they label a racist.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:23 am

Are you suggesting that no matter how racist someone is being that nobody should be able to call them that? Would you also balance that opinion by saying no one should be labelled as a Marxist in future?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:44 am

Stop behaving like such a bore with your virtue signaling and PC policing.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I find it very peculiar that the progs can easily point to something like Appalachian hillbilly culture as a reason for the rampant economic failure, drug abuse, and crime that occurs within those communities; while anybody who does the same thing with black subculture (i.e. gangster culture) they label a racist.
For what it is worth, I would call anyone who believed that Appalachian culture caused those problems an idiot.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Stop behaving like such a bore with your virtue signaling and PC policing.
You seem happy enough to label someone as PC or SJW for using the term racist but regularly call people Marxist or a virtue signaller when they do. The hypocrisy is there for all to see.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:17 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Stop behaving like such a bore with your virtue signaling and PC policing.
You seem happy enough to label someone as PC or SJW for using the term racist but regularly call people Marxist or a virtue signaller when they do. The hypocrisy is there for all to see.

I am using the correct words to describe something, not insulting you or virtue signaling.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:51 am

And when it is correct to call someone a racist I will continue to do so despite your efforts to prohibit the use of the word.