Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:13 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Step two unlocked.
None of us are making new arguments here, pointing that out is a red herring at best.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Yeah you're not.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:23 pm

Crime rates in immigrant black populations are a fraction of what they are in US born black populations. The immigrant black population has a higher rate of college degrees than the entire nation as a whole. Black immigrants start out in the same levels of poverty as US born black populations.

Pointing to poverty is bullshit.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:25 pm

There's a lot to be said for the cultural aspect imo. One of my past times is listening to a podcast that selects black street drama novels written by blacks, to narrate Really challenges your perceptions.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:48 pm

I keep forgetting, what exactly is the "crime rate" calculated on? Arrests and convictions, or just nebulous "criminal activity"?

I've been pull over a several times over the past decade; a few I was let off with a warning, a couple I was given a ticket. None involved a search of the vehicle. Tell me, do you think I still would've only gotten that much if my skin tone was any darker than "burn-in-direct-sun peachy"?
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:51 pm

Arrests. You know... doing shit that gets you arrested. Like being black and going to school to try and improve your lot with the pell grants and shiet.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:56 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:I keep forgetting, what exactly is the "crime rate" calculated on? Arrests and convictions, or just nebulous "criminal activity"?

I've been pull over a several times over the past decade; a few I was let off with a warning, a couple I was given a ticket. None involved a search of the vehicle. Tell me, do you think I still would've only gotten that much if my skin tone was any darker than "burn-in-direct-sun peachy"?
Crime rate is calculated on crimes committed. Keep it up with the driving while black bullshit, though. It's real compelling. Truly shows how strong your arguments are.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Now I have to remind everyone it is possible to get pulled over for driving while white in the ghetto. Meh. Tired arguments.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:20 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Crime rates in immigrant black populations are a fraction of what they are in US born black populations. The immigrant black population has a higher rate of college degrees than the entire nation as a whole. Black immigrants start out in the same levels of poverty as US born black populations.

Pointing to poverty is bullshit.
That couldn't be because immigration is often tied to having and keeping a job (or being in school), or good bye green card? Or you have to have a host family, or otherwise prove you aren't going to be a burden to be allowed to immigrate.

Like I said, immigration is a totally different issue.

Changing the subject is bullshit.

edit: sufficiently embarrassed about a spelling error to need to fix it
Last edited by Hanarchy Montanarchy on Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:29 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah you're not.
Are you claiming to be a one in a million original thinker boss?
HAIL!

-Hwen