Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Okeefenokee

Re: Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Blackness? As long as no one ever mentions poverty or an actual history of wealth extraction
....please enlighten us.....
Poverty correlates strongly with crime. I should think I wouldn't have to say it.
Except that every other demographic endures poverty without seeing the same crime rates. First generation immigrants of every color, even black, have the same levels of poverty, and nothing close to the same levels of crime.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:18 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Blackness? As long as no one ever mentions poverty or an actual history of wealth extraction
Poverty correlates strongly with crime. I should think I wouldn't have to say it.
That's been the liberal narrative in this country for fifty years. Democrats took over the welfare system in America, and they have been throwing money at the problem for most of our lives -- with no real progress. Indeed, the stronger the democrats have a hold on the black community, the worse black criminality seems to become.

Maybe after fifty years of this narrative failing you might want to look at the world out there that actually exists? Just a thought..

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Except that every other demographic endures poverty without seeing the same crime rates. First generation immigrants of every color, even black, have the same levels of poverty, and nothing close to the same levels of crime.
Crime rates in each demographic rise with poverty, if not at the same levels between demographics. That is the point.

First generation immigrants are a different case altogether.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:56 pm

For something to change, something has to change.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:57 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Crime rates in each demographic rise with poverty, if not at the same levels between demographics. That is the point.

No other demographic has crime rates that can hold a candle to US born blacks. None.

https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/ ... d-edition/

Facts do not support your argument.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
That's been the liberal narrative in this country for fifty years. Democrats took over the welfare system in America, and they have been throwing money at the problem for most of our lives -- with no real progress. Indeed, the stronger the democrats have a hold on the black community, the worse black criminality seems to become.

Maybe after fifty years of this narrative failing you might want to look at the world out there that actually exists? Just a thought..
Still not stating what you think the problem is.

Honestly, asking people to argue with insinuations so you can pivot away from the arguments and moan on about liberal narrative, or whatever other crap you want to peddle, is a bullshit tactic and you know it.

Keep interjecting your pointless lolz into conversations you have no intention to participate seriously in, or state a case that can actually be addressed. We can talk about whether crime is going up or if welfare is creating perverse incentives, or if race plays critically in to work ethic or crime or anything else, but arguing against vapors is getting boring.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Step two talking point coming as soon as she sees this.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

No other demographic has crime rates that can hold a candle to US born blacks. None.

https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/ ... d-edition/

Facts do not support your argument.
You don't seem to want to acknowledge my argument. Look at poverty rates for black people, and if crime correlates with wealth for black people. Not if there are more black criminals.
HAIL!

-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Step two unlocked.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Step two talking point coming as soon as she sees this.

Yes, black Americans have a higher rate if incarceration, this is not news.

You seem to think it is genetic, I disagree, we've done this dance already darling, I'm curious what others think the problem is.
HAIL!

-Hwen