Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

The Conservative

Re: Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Weird how Tokyo has crazy levels of population density and yetcrime is very low..
If Chicago had the same activities that they do in Tokyo, such as malls, eateries, and entertainment at walking reach for almost everyone, or at least reachable by public transportation, I would guarantee you that they would have a much less death toll than they do now.
The chance of stampedes caused by suspected gun shots is much reduced in Japan due to their tight gun controls. Almost nobody can legally own a gun or even a sword. If you live without fear of firearms these sorts of stampedes will not happen. You can also have some of the lowest rates of crime in the world, there is no correlation between firearms and a safer society. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... un-control
Japan has what may be the closest any country comes to “zero-tolerance” of gun ownership – a policy that experts say contribute its enviously low rates of gun crime. As of 2011, legal gun ownership stood at 271,000, according to police records, in a country of 127 million people.

There were six reported gun deaths in Japan in 2014, according to the National Police Agency. In 2006 just two people were killed in gun attacks; when the number rose to 22 in 2007 it prompted a bout of national soul-searching.
In his seminal 1993 paper for the Asia Pacific Law Review, whose conclusions still hold true more than 20 years later, David Kopel described Japanese gun control laws as “the most stringent in the democratic world”.
Of if you choose to give people things to do, they won't have time to shoot others...
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:39 pm

:whistle:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:01 pm

TheReal_ND wrote::whistle:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Weird how Tokyo has crazy levels of population density and yetcrime is very low..
If Chicago had the same activities that they do in Tokyo, such as malls, eateries, and entertainment at walking reach for almost everyone, or at least reachable by public transportation, I would guarantee you that they would have a much less death toll than they do now.
The chance of stampedes caused by suspected gun shots is much reduced in Japan due to their tight gun controls. Almost nobody can legally own a gun or even a sword. If you live without fear of firearms these sorts of stampedes will not happen. You can also have some of the lowest rates of crime in the world, there is no correlation between firearms and a safer society. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... un-control
Japan has what may be the closest any country comes to “zero-tolerance” of gun ownership – a policy that experts say contribute its enviously low rates of gun crime. As of 2011, legal gun ownership stood at 271,000, according to police records, in a country of 127 million people.

There were six reported gun deaths in Japan in 2014, according to the National Police Agency. In 2006 just two people were killed in gun attacks; when the number rose to 22 in 2007 it prompted a bout of national soul-searching.
In his seminal 1993 paper for the Asia Pacific Law Review, whose conclusions still hold true more than 20 years later, David Kopel described Japanese gun control laws as “the most stringent in the democratic world”.

Most of the time, these have nothing to do with shootings or stampedes.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:02 pm

The Conservative wrote:Of if you choose to give people things to do, they won't have time to shoot others...

That's your cue, Brohash... tell us about getting these disaffected people happy whilst digging and filling up post-holes out in the desert, and earning a living wage.

:auto-layrubber:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Fife wrote:
The Conservative wrote:Of if you choose to give people things to do, they won't have time to shoot others...

That's your cue, Brohash... tell us about getting these disaffected people happy whilst digging and filling up post-holes out in the desert, and earning a living wage.

:auto-layrubber:
If it gets you a paycheck, and a way to live... they should be happy. Fuck, I've lived on the line and under it for poverty, I'd of nearly killed for a job paying a living wage at that time doing anything. Meh... people are spoiled.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:10 pm

Living very close to one of the malls in the news, I can tell you Monte is way off point....no one here (including middle class blacks) are pretending like its anything else....the ultraviolence is here to stay as long as politicians keep ignoring the decay of lower class black families....its so freakin obvious what has happened.....the troubling part, is that there doesn't seem to be anyway to fix it.....

I live in a region where we have lots of "native blacks" for lack of a better term, and lots of Caribbean blacks......the Caribbeans always seem to rise up after a few decades in country.....while the natives rot in the inner city.....noticable differences: The carribeans don't blame whity for their woes, and they have close and intact families.....

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:09 pm

I did/do plenty of stupid shit but I always stopped at purposely harming other people except that once.

Point being, I dig it is just youth. Seems different than when I was young.

I think it's a good time to reflect on some of Ron Paul's newsletters and try to understand how his reaction to inner city violence was considered racist and compare my current feels.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Zlaxer wrote:Living very close to one of the malls in the news, I can tell you Monte is way off point....no one here (including middle class blacks) are pretending like its anything else....the ultraviolence is here to stay as long as politicians keep ignoring the decay of lower class black families....its so freakin obvious what has happened.....the troubling part, is that there doesn't seem to be anyway to fix it.....

I live in a region where we have lots of "native blacks" for lack of a better term, and lots of Caribbean blacks......the Caribbeans always seem to rise up after a few decades in country.....while the natives rot in the inner city.....noticable differences: The carribeans don't blame whity for their woes, and they have close and intact families.....
Same is true for African immigrants.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... migration/

I wonder how mean old whitey engineered the institutional racism to only affect US born blacks, but somehow couldn't get it to keep the immigrant black folks down. :think:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Look at hanarchy swinging away at every notion that there is anything wrong with what's going on in the inner city. :lol:

There are a tons of things that are wrong with the inner city. I'm swinging away at the idea that rowdy youths or blackness are the cause.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen