Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

The Conservative

Re: Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:55 am

de officiis wrote:Don't overlook teenaged boredom either.
Boredom or stupidity, both fall under the same guise of youth.
#NotOneRedCent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:05 am

There is no comparison to the kind of "indoctrination" which takes place with inner-city black youths to the faults the white working class finds with NAFTA.

A pastor or parent telling youth that the police on whole are racist and are just as likely to kill you than give you a ticket is considerably different dynamic than adults listening to Alex Jones rail against NAFTA.

If you want to chalk it up to "boredom" what in the African American community encourages children to act out in this fashion?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:14 am

kybkh wrote:There is no comparison to the kind of "indoctrination" which takes place with inner-city black youths to the faults the white working class finds with NAFTA.

A pastor or parent telling youth that the police on whole are racist and are just as likely to kill you than give you a ticket is considerably different dynamic than adults listening to Alex Jones rail against NAFTA.

If you want to chalk it up to "boredom" what in the African American community encourages children to act out in this fashion?
Teenagers act out, bust shit up, and get into fights every where. I know I did. African Americans are disproportionately loaded into densely populated areas, so instead of it being spread out and easy to ignore, it looks like a riot. If you packed every white teenager knocking a head and kicking over trashcans into a few malls, it would look the same I expect.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:28 am

Look at hanarchy swinging away at every notion that there is anything wrong with what's going on in the inner city. :lol:

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:33 am

Maybe we need to limit the number of people per square mile then if population density is a problem.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:36 am

kybkh wrote:Maybe we need to limit the number of people per square mile than if population density is a problem.

Weird how Tokyo has crazy levels of population density and yetcrime is very low..

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
kybkh wrote:Maybe we need to limit the number of people per square mile than if population density is a problem.

Weird how Tokyo has crazy levels of population density and yetcrime is very low..
If Chicago had the same activities that they do in Tokyo, such as malls, eateries, and entertainment at walking reach for almost everyone, or at least reachable by public transportation, I would guarantee you that they would have a much less death toll than they do now.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:00 pm

The Conservative wrote:

If Chicago had the same activities that they do in Tokyo, such as malls, eateries, and entertainment at walking reach for almost everyone, or at least reachable by public transportation, I would guarantee you that they would have a much less death toll than they do now.

LOL, What?

I have never been to Tokyo, but I suspect Chicago has far more of those things per capita than Tokyo.

These attacks happen in precisely those places. Every year now. Going on about five years. This is a Chicago tradition now. Avoid the malls and shopping centers after Christmas. Don't make the black kids angry.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Smhlmao :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:23 pm

The Conservative wrote:

The chance of stampedes caused by suspected gun shots is much reduced in Japan due to their tight gun controls. Almost nobody can legally own a gun or even a sword. If you live without fear of firearms these sorts of stampedes will not happen. You can also have some of the lowest rates of crime in the world, there is no correlation between firearms and a safer society. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... un-control
Japan has what may be the closest any country comes to “zero-tolerance” of gun ownership – a policy that experts say contribute its enviously low rates of gun crime. As of 2011, legal gun ownership stood at 271,000, according to police records, in a country of 127 million people.

There were six reported gun deaths in Japan in 2014, according to the National Police Agency. In 2006 just two people were killed in gun attacks; when the number rose to 22 in 2007 it prompted a bout of national soul-searching.
In his seminal 1993 paper for the Asia Pacific Law Review, whose conclusions still hold true more than 20 years later, David Kopel described Japanese gun control laws as “the most stringent in the democratic world”.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.