Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Speaker to Animals

Re: Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:56 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:The last few years of people going totally fucking berserk at Holliday shopping sales is different than every other year I have been conscious?

Maybe.

Is it cuz of Marxists? I'll bet it is cuz of Marxists.

You are trying to weasel your way out by conflating two very different things. The OP was not about Black Friday shoppers fighting over beanie babies. You know this. Every body knows this. Yet folks like you go through great pains to avoid acknowledging the obvious.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:09 am

Is the "Resistance" responsible for enabling this type of behavior by excusing certain individuals of personal responsibility due to the systemic oppression they face?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:The last few years of people going totally fucking berserk at Holliday shopping sales is different than every other year I have been conscious?

Maybe.

Is it cuz of Marxists? I'll bet it is cuz of Marxists.

You are trying to weasel your way out by conflating two very different things. The OP was not about Black Friday shoppers fighting over beanie babies. You know this. Every body knows this. Yet folks like you go through great pains to avoid acknowledging the obvious.
I'm not weaseling out of anything. I am unfamiliar with the Chicago shooting, or the mall riots referenced in the op, and there weren't any links.

You posted that this wasn't unique and had been happening for a long time. I agree, it has been... I am just not convinced there is a meaningful racial component to mall riots (for coloreds only) or stampeeds (for every asshole).

Black Friday, Christmas, what is the difference? Quit pussying around and say what you mean instead of all these bullshitty innuendos with just enough plausible deniability to allow for wiggle room.

What exactly is 'the obvious?' Say it in English instead of this fucking wink, wink, nod, nod, 'oh you know, everyone knows' cowardly crap.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:41 am

Yes, you definitely did attempt to weasel out of it by conflating Black Friday scuffles with the now annual event of mobs of black teens attacking malls and shopping centers around the nation.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:10 am

Don't you have some pecs to juice then? The malls of the civized aren't going to protect themselves from the barbarian hoards.

Maybe we should start cracking down on free assembly because, apparently, black teens are ruining it for everybody.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:17 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Don't you have some pecs to juice then? The malls of the civized aren't going to protect themselves from the barbarian hoards.

Maybe we should start cracking down on free assembly because, apparently, black teens are ruining it for everybody.

:lol:

That's just "free assembly", folks..

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:32 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Don't you have some pecs to juice then? The malls of the civized aren't going to protect themselves from the barbarian hoards.

How does ignoring the obvious help understand and fix the problem?

These kids are being told by people in authoritative positions like their ministers, their teachers, their parents and the Obama admin that the police are hunting them down in the streets. There is systemic racism which can only be overcome through political action not by individual effort. That there is a white supremacist as a president. That all the bad they experience in life is because of white people.

That is indoctrination into an ideology of hatred and forgives any act one may take because it all begins as a result of systemic racism.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:37 am

One of those is claimed to have possibly been planned via Twitter.

They all have explanations that aren't racial, but i don't know. A panicked stampede following a false report of gun shots can certainly get violent without reference to race.

Bunch of teenagers on vacation getting into shit. Maybe it is a coordinated race war, I don't know. Better be safe and batten the hatches, because crowds of teenagers, in places where crowds typically assemble, getting rowdy is unprecedented.

You and ky still haven't said what you think is happening, just more innuendos and lolz whenever you are confronted.

I really can't argue with a point that has only been insinuated, so you win hoss. May you be tested and thrive in the race war so you can be called as a man when you die.

Edit: ky stated his position while I was typing.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:53 am

kybkh wrote:

How does ignoring the obvious help understand and fix the problem?

These kids are being told by people in authoritative positions like their ministers, their teachers, their parents and the Obama admin that the police are hunting them down in the streets. There is systemic racism which can only be overcome through political action not by individual effort. That there is a white supremacist as a president. That all the bad they experience in life is because of white people.

That is indoctrination into an ideology of hatred and forgives any act one may take because it all begins as a result of systemic racism.
That is certainly a possible contributing factor, but not the obvious answer to everything.

We can discuss how divisive indoctrination causes problems, but it is silly to pretend there is no valid reason for black people not to trust the state. Hell, most people who post here are suspicious of state authority.

White poor folk blame nafta and automation, black poor folk blame Jim crow and red lining, none of which can simply be overcome by straightening up and flying right or just working harder.

Mobs of people lose their shit sometimes, young people lose their shit constantly... no mystery or conspiracy required.
HAIL!

-Hwen

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:55 am

Don't overlook teenaged boredom either.