Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

kybkh

Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Post by kybkh » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:15 am

Should the media discuss the obvious traits shared by the crowds of rioters aside from their age?

Narrative CNN is attempting to make is this is all social media's fault. Which happens to also be floating around as a reason for the uptick in inner-city violence. "gangs dissing gangs on Twitter" etc. Snapchat is being called out specifically.

Ignoring race and the popular culture associated with the rioters and gang members will not stop these instances from occurring. So far the only solution I have heard mention from commentators (the same ones who attack police at every opportunity) is that police need to do a better job of monitoring social media and be better prepared to address these outbreaks of violence.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Zlaxer

Re: Mall Riots and Chicago Shootings

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:02 pm

What's the matter prole, you don't like the ultraviolence? :twisted:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:16 am

Oh, it's an annual event. It's easier for the leftist media to focus on the social media rather than the race.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:19 am

We might see another wave Friday and Saturday night, as the January 1st checks get deposited on Friday.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:41 am

Violent consumerism doesn't look like a uniquely black phenomenon.

Pretty good representation from the whole diverse rainbow of lunatics frothing at the mouth for stuff... more stuff... endless stuff.

Or maybe it is just thugs crawling out of their ghettos to ruin Christmas.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:42 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

Violent consumerism doesn't look like a uniquely black phenomenon.

Pretty good representation from the whole diverse rainbow of lunatics frothing at the mouth for stuff... more stuff... endless stuff.

Or maybe it is just thugs crawling out of their ghettos to ruin Christmas.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Violent consumerism??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:50 am

That seems like an appropriate way to describe people breaking down doors and getting into fights over televisions that are on sale.

Is it laughable because there isn't a racial component, so it just doesn't make sense in your brain?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:04 am

That's not what happened. It's not what has happened for the past several years now.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:45 am

The last few years of people going totally fucking berserk at Holliday shopping sales is different than every other year I have been conscious?

Maybe.

Is it cuz of Marxists? I'll bet it is cuz of Marxists.
HAIL!

-Hwen

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:47 am

There are obvious differences in the mall riots and the Walmart stampedes.

I wonder why the news commentators never mention the giggling going on by the people recording the melees.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama