So yeah... the guy who claimed he got kicked off Delta because he spoke Arabic...

Smitty-48

Re: So yeah... the guy who claimed he got kicked off Delta because he spoke Arabic...

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Smithson Family Flag; Loyalist Jolly Roger

Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Re: So yeah... the guy who claimed he got kicked off Delta because he spoke Arabic...

Post by Xenophon » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:15 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Smithson Family Flag; Loyalist Jolly Roger

Ah, the old Red Hand of Ulster. My ancestors immigrated to the Londonderry area from the Scottish Lowlands, then to the colonies a couple hundred years later. I know an ancestor of mine owned a rock quarry out there, based on what I can dig up from the registry Northern Ireland has.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:32 pm

The Black Jack and Red Hand of the Loyalist Privateer; the colours of those who dare tread upon the snakes of res publica.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:58 am

Smitty-48 wrote:The Black Jack and Red Hand of the Loyalist Privateer; the colours of those who dare tread upon the snakes of res publica.
Maybe St. Andrew's Cross with the Red Hand in the center? We can even put 13 stars in the cross. It'll be great...

All black in the style of Smitty's flag, of course.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:04 am

clubgop wrote:The evergreen teee is not bad. Recognition of Washington state roots but that and the similarity to Lebanon is not good.
It's a British red ensign with St Georges cross and shows the roots of New England.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:05 am

The House of Washington, Kings of Virginie, fly the rattlesnake, the Right Hand of God is the mark of Orange and associated British Monarchy. Fuckin' Dutch n' sheit.

Canader is the Ulster of North America, 'Muricans are Fenian bastards who burned their St. Andrew's crosses to the ground.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:03 am

Smitty-48 wrote:The House of Washington, Kings of Virginie, fly the rattlesnake, the Right Hand of God is the mark of Orange and associated British Monarchy. Fuckin' Dutch n' sheit.

Canader is the Ulster of North America, 'Muricans are Fenian bastards who burned their St. Andrew's crosses to the ground.
I t'aint from Virginie. I come from the land of Wisdom, Justice, and Moderation. St. Andrew's Cross flies free in the breeze, covered in stars. I saw 4 on the way home just now.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:07 am

Xenophon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:The House of Washington, Kings of Virginie, fly the rattlesnake, the Right Hand of God is the mark of Orange and associated British Monarchy. Fuckin' Dutch n' sheit.

I t'aint from Virginie. I come from the land of Wisdom, Justice, and Moderation. St. Andrew's Cross flies free in the breeze, covered in stars. I saw 4 on the way home just now.
The Kings of Virginie rule over thee, with the iron fist of their supremacy clause, pilgrim.

The Southern Cross of St. Andrew, is a stranger in its own land.

Render unto Pharaoh, rattlesnakes, rebels ye are no longer.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:42 am

It was once called Old Dominion for a reason..

Not what Smitty would want to hear, though.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:51 am

All American states, are the dominions of Virginie, ruled from the palace of the Pharaoh's, upon the banks of the Potomac, the House of Orange washes its hands of thee.

The Right Hand of God, raised in defiance, facing south from the Heights at Queenston.

Nec Aspera Terrent