So yeah... the guy who claimed he got kicked off Delta because he spoke Arabic...

The Conservative

So yeah... the guy who claimed he got kicked off Delta because he spoke Arabic...

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:54 am

Seems he is a instigator and has been known to do this in the past...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/art ... 7d181b667a

His name is Adam Saleh, and a millennial... not that it makes it all right, but his personality fits...

He is a known instigator, and has gotten caught doing stupid shit in the past, why he's even allowed in an airport any more is beyond me...
#NotOneRedCent

robepriority

Re: So yeah... the guy who claimed he got kicked off Delta because he spoke Arabic...

Post by robepriority » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:59 am

He's a Youtube Prankster.

Those guys are the fucking worst.
Holding it in as best I can, until I can run to the white throne.

Ex-California

Re: So yeah... the guy who claimed he got kicked off Delta because he spoke Arabic...

Post by Ex-California » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:11 am

robepriority wrote:He's a Youtube Prankster.

Those guys are the fucking worst.
Yes.

In fact I've came to hate most Youtube personalities. The toy reviews and unwrappers my kids watch are horrible
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:15 am

Advancing the cult of victimization one day at a time ...

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:29 am

Man I wish Walker Percy was still alive and writing novels about the selfie generation.

We are circling the drain.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:31 am

Fife wrote:Man I wish Walker Percy was still alive and writing novels about the selfie generation.

I'm debating about buying a defunct missile silo... just in case...
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:10 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fife wrote:Man I wish Walker Percy was still alive and writing novels about the selfie generation.

Sounds good. The Martin Hash Forums could be world's newest nuclear power. Martin can give bi-weekly addresses from his office with all the plaques in it.

Someone design him a flag, for Pete's sake.

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:15 pm

:lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Xenophon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Sounds good. The Martin Hash Forums could be world's newest nuclear power. Martin can give bi-weekly addresses from his office with all the plaques in it.

How about this one...

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Xenophon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

This one covers most of the bases.