Obama bans oil drilling 'permanently' in millions of acres of ocean

Okeefenokee

Re: Obama bans oil drilling 'permanently' in millions of acres of ocean

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:No shit. Take a trip to the third world and see how many fucks they give for the environment.
When you are struggling for survival you don't have the luxury of caring for the environment. It's up to us spoilt rich first worlders to set an example. You are just a selfish prick.
So anyone who doesn't want to reduce his nation to third world status and shit in the river he gets his water from is a selfish prick? And you wonder why you're losing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:55 pm

I'm going to go ahead and say it; caring about your environment is an implicitly white trait.

ETA the all mighty semicolon.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:02 pm

Had a cool talk with a friend from the army. He, my Honduran wife, and I were talking about Honduras. He was there for a stint and on a walk with his Honduran guide he asked what he should do with the piece of trash he had in his hand. His guide took it from his hand and threw it on the ground.

The understood subtext was,

WTF do you mean what I do with this? Throw it on the fucking ground. Why do you care?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:06 pm

It's white peoples lands dumdum.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:17 pm

One of the most frustrating days I had in Iraq was dealing with the LT who wanted us to clean up the Iraqi border fort we were camped by. He had us walking around this place picking up trash when one of them came out the back and launched a bucket of garbage and shit across the ground we'd just picked up. It was an instant mutiny. Every one of us stopped where we were and went back to the trucks. He tried to get us back on task, but it wasn't happening. The NCOs were Desert Storm vets, and had had enough.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:22 pm

Yeah I would sooner be shot.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Speaking of white peoples land, I think the real reason behind the Canadian joint agreement with the US, is not the environment, but rather asserting Canada's 200 mile limit EEZ with the US recognizing same inherently within the agreement, more of a precedent setting territorial sovereignty play than an environmental play.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:31 pm

I've not even have the time m8. Fuck you. I Lone you all merry Christmas etc

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:34 pm

We lone you too.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I've not even have the time m8. Fuck you. I Lone you all merry Christmas etc
Easy there, slow your roll, 63% white dude, you got too much swarthy coffee in your cream to be talking to the Man like that.
Nec Aspera Terrent