Ethnomasochism

Montegriffo

Re: Ethnomasochism

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 am

You need to learn the difference between being exterminated and being a minority.
When you do I will debate with you but until then there is no point.......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:41 am

Montegriffo wrote:You need to learn the difference between being exterminated and being a minority.
When you do I will debate with you but until then there is no point.......

You can just answer the question, as I already pointed out I am entirely bored with virtue signaling. You showed you are the "right sort", you are willing to dispossess your own people of their nation states.

My question to you was simple. You pointed out harm inflicted upon indigenous peoples of North America and Australia as a result of mass migration of European peoples to those continents. Yet you defend doing exactly that to our own people. I am left to wonder if you truly cannot bring yourself to rectify your ideology with its fruits, or if you truly do want to inflict upon your own people what you decry in history. Are whites somehow exempt from constraints against genocide?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:43 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-this-i ... 22201.html

Tbf that's all anyone is talking about these days StA.