SNL Fall Finale

skankhunt42

Re: SNL Fall Finale

Post by skankhunt42 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:33 pm

No one even argued my point. The point was that you are hating on SNL purely because of your political leanings. This is no different then you fuckers hating on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart when it was funny as fuck. Just because something is to the left doesn't mean it can't be funny.

Even though on the whole SNL isn't great, you're full of shit if you can't find something you can laugh at in the last couple of years. You're just trolling when you hate on any of that shit. Which is what. I. Was. Pointing. Out. You. Miserable. Fucks.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:34 pm

SNL can't hold a candle to Stewart's daily show.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:SNL can't hold a candle to Stewart's daily show.
Agreed. Daily Show was funny shit back in the day. Lost huge amounts of respect for him over his "this isn't your country anymore white people," schtick but he was pretty good back when I actually watched TV.

https://youtu.be/6MYaEIFa6OQ
:lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:SNL can't hold a candle to Stewart's daily show.
Agreed. Daily Show was funny shit back in the day. Lost huge amounts of respect for him over his "this isn't your country anymore white people," schtick but he was pretty good back when I actually watched TV.

https://youtu.be/6MYaEIFa6OQ
:lol:
For me it was when he debated O'Reilly and pretended not to know the difference between the debt and the deficit. After that he jumped in on the gun debate and showed he was just as misinformed as your typical liberal, and I was done.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:57 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:No one even argued my point. The point was that you are hating on SNL purely because of your political leanings. This is no different then you fuckers hating on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart when it was funny as fuck. Just because something is to the left doesn't mean it can't be funny.

Even though on the whole SNL isn't great, you're full of shit if you can't find something you can laugh at in the last couple of years. You're just trolling when you hate on any of that shit. Which is what. I. Was. Pointing. Out. You. Miserable. Fucks.
I'm with you, the Dunkin Donuts skit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvNhxKJJyU) this week was funny.

And are we really bringing up TV ratings as if that means anything in 2016? (or 2014) The first debate spoof (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nQGBZQrtT0) got over 20 million views on YouTube, I'm reading the peak viewership this season for the Chappelle-hosted episode was under 9 million.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:18 pm

clubgop wrote:If this SJW skit is so life changing you could at least post a link.
Life changing comedy from SNL? :lol: Mountains out of molehills and all that.
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:09 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:No one even argued my point. The point was that you are hating on SNL purely because of your political leanings. This is no different then you fuckers hating on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart when it was funny as fuck. Just because something is to the left doesn't mean it can't be funny.

It is not about being funny, it is about them not able to get as good as they get. And they are dishonest pricks. Can't take a joke to save their lives. Fuck them with a big dry splintering wooden spoon.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:27 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:31 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
I just bought my son the looney tunes golden ages box set. Was not cheap. He loves the old cartoons like those with an intent passion though. I wish I could be there to make sure he doesn't watch the trash they are putting out now or at least encourage him to do something else.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:42 pm

I just youtube it.

It includes the shit you'd never see today.