SNL Fall Finale

TheReal_ND

Re: SNL Fall Finale

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Can't speak for Okee but I get a chuckle out of how defensive people get when you say SNL ain't funny. Like I said on the second page though, I was always more of a MAD tv watcher than an SNL guy.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:You're out of your mind if you think anyone's buying this bullshit. SNL has been on a steady downward slope for years.

SNL's not even on the chart.
No Family Guy, Big Bang Theory, American Dad, American Pickers etc
If ratings are supposed to be a guide of quality they are a crap guide. Only 5 shows on there that I've even heard of.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:54 pm

I recognize Charlie's Angels. Literally the only one... lol.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Yeah, Nuke. I'm not buying it. I'm not defending SNL, nor am I one of "them." (Whoever them is.)

I found a skit hilarious and thought the anti-SJW crowd here would find it hilarious, too. You didn't, I was wrong, no skin off my nose. Not sure why you don't find it funny, though - it hits all of your "HATE SJW" buttons.
Account abandoned.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:09 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I ended up watching most of the Hilary elector skit. I'm going to be honest and say I didn't think SNL was funny even twenty years ago except for the afore mentioned dick in a box skits. I liked MAD myself until that started sucking. But this skit wasn't funny even if I didn't already hate Hilary. There seemed to be some sort of weird sexual energy with the elector like Hilary was wooing her and she was being coy. And the black humor on the signs like "look bish he cray," etc seemed really out of place to me. My .02
skankhunt42 wrote:
Kath wrote:You guys love to dump on SNL, but they have been seriously on point this fall. Tonight's episode was pretty damn good.

My favorite bit was the picking at the SJWs... that bit was hilarious. You might like that one. It's pretty in-your-face to the PC crowd.
Kath - It was funny. My friends and I have been saying the same thing about SNL this season, it's been good.

To the rest of the rabble,
My god. I know how things work around here but seriously, you guys need to go outside now and again right? What a bunch of buzz kills. Some of you must be a joy at social gatherings...On second thought, I have a hard time believing many of you socialize in society outside of your own bubble that is this section of the internet.

I mean, we have people bringing up Kids in the Hall to prove what? That you're a secret hipster and that the "Simpsons" already did it? Some of you suck. I mean, really, truly, suck. All you had to say was I didn't find it funny, instead, it's a personal attack against Kath? Weirdo's.

Except for Kath. :mrgreen:
TheReal_ND wrote:Wahh wahh you don't like what I like wahh!
TheReal_ND wrote:My main point is SNL hasn't been funny for a long time. This season has probably been no different but I don't watch what the liberal media passes off as entertainment much anyway.
skankhunt42 wrote:Look at all of these edgy savages that are claiming SNL isn't funny anymore. Damn son, where were you all in 2005, or in 1995, or in 1985? Edgy guys. Real edgy opinions. Vanguard, that's for sure.

Only on this forum could you bring up SNL and it turns into a butt hurt political diatribe. It's art. It's a subjective bullshit skit show. Who the fuck goes to comedy for their political stances and information? It's entertainment. You cucks are as bad as the far left when it comes to the Daily Show in its hey day. It's amazing any of you are allowed to touch a woman. Especially you Nuke, to quote Wayne Campbell, "what are you mental"?
TheReal_ND wrote:You don't like what I like!
:lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Can't speak for Okee but I get a chuckle out of how defensive people get when you say SNL ain't funny. Like I said on the second page though, I was always more of a MAD tv watcher than an SNL guy.
Yeah, a watched MAD back in the Sasso days. I think it went downhill too after Sullivan, and the rest left.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:30 pm

Yeah it did start to suck. I watched it again years later and was like wtf dude?

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Can't speak for Okee but I get a chuckle out of how defensive people get when you say SNL ain't funny. Like I said on the second page though, I was always more of a MAD tv watcher than an SNL guy.
Triumph the insult comic dog I think is far more funnier in my view. It might be that the heyday of SNL was then when it was totally new, nothing like it had been on earlier. Once some successfull show finds a formula, they basically have to stick to it. And then it get's old. Triumph's insult comedy works well at least in my opinion. And the Jew up Triumph's ass, Roger Smigel, made fun of both sides quite well.

Kath wrote:It's like they collectively forgot that SNL has been picking on the president since Season 1, episode 1.
Umm...presidents are picked on in any Western democracy.
Last edited by ssu on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Kath wrote:I found a skit hilarious and thought the anti-SJW crowd here would find it hilarious, too. You didn't, I was wrong, no skin off my nose. Not sure why you don't find it funny, though - it hits all of your "HATE SJW" buttons.
Hit & sunk, enjoy it and move on. ;)

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:42 pm

I'll check the SJW one out later tonight. I thought we were talking about the Hilary one this whole time tbh.