SNL Fall Finale

K@th

Re: SNL Fall Finale

Post by K@th » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:23 am

Penner wrote: It was because SNL made fun of Imperator Trump. No one makes fun of Imperator Trump and gets aways with it. :roll:
It's like they collectively forgot that SNL has been picking on the president since Season 1, episode 1. Anyway, that gay robot shit was hilarious.
Account abandoned.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:27 am

Okeefenokee wrote:It had nothing to do with Trump. SNL stopped being funny a long time ago, and no one was lauding it around here. They didn't suddenly find their groove again. Same people as before. Same SNL.

This O'Doul's tastes just like the real thing, right?

Oh totally, it's great. You can't even tell the difference.
It has gotten better over the past few years and since you enjoy nonalcoholic beer, can you explain which one you like the best?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:37 am

Penner wrote:It has gotten better over the past few years and since you enjoy nonalcoholic beer, can you explain which one you like the best
None of them. The only time I drank near-beer was trying to maintain my sanity in Iraq.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:It has gotten better over the past few years and since you enjoy nonalcoholic beer, can you explain which one you like the best
None of them. The only time I drank near-beer was trying to maintain my sanity in Iraq.
:lol:

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:05 pm

Look at all of these edgy savages that are claiming SNL isn't funny anymore. Damn son, where were you all in 2005, or in 1995, or in 1985? Edgy guys. Real edgy opinions. Vanguard, that's for sure.

Only on this forum could you bring up SNL and it turns into a butt hurt political diatribe. It's art. It's a subjective bullshit skit show. Who the fuck goes to comedy for their political stances and information? It's entertainment. You cucks are as bad as the far left when it comes to the Daily Show in its hey day. It's amazing any of you are allowed to touch a woman. Especially you Nuke, to quote Wayne Campbell, "what are you mental"?
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:34 pm

You're out of your mind if you think anyone's buying this bullshit. SNL has been on a steady downward slope for years.

SNL's not even on the chart.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:34 pm

You don't like what I like!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:36 pm

Duck Dynasty blew up a beaver dam with dynamite, causing liberals all across the country to lose their shit. That was fucking funny.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:39 pm

I'm TheReal_ND, and this is Martin's forum. I post here with StA, Okee, and Smitty. Everything in here has a story, and an argument. One thing I've learned after 20 years- you never know WHAT is gonna be posted on this forum.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Okee. Geez. I'm not going to argue ratings with you. All major network television shows have dropped in ratings since cable. Turns out, when you give people more than 3 options, they often go with the other options. For the record, this Fall season of SNL saw increases in ratings.

If you didn't find the SJW bit funny, that's fine. It doesn't smear me in any way whatsoever. Why you continue to pick at this particular nit is beyond me. How on earth does this topic matter to you on such a personal level? It's a rhetorical question, I don't need an answer to make my life complete.
Account abandoned.