SNL Fall Finale

K@th

SNL Fall Finale

Post by K@th » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:21 am

You guys love to dump on SNL, but they have been seriously on point this fall. Tonight's episode was pretty damn good.

My favorite bit was the picking at the SJWs... that bit was hilarious. You might like that one. It's pretty in-your-face to the PC crowd.
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Re: SNL Fall Finale

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:12 am

:roll: like the child offering to clean his room after he was sent back to the orphanage. Too little too late. 4 years from now we know they'll be doing the same damn thing. Want to demonstrate that you are getting it and you understand? Stop fishing for positive feedback like a needy millenial bitch.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:13 am

Funny sketches. But of course what would be SNL without it's biggest promoter?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:44 am

SJW? Kids in the Hall 23 years ago.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:34 am

Love Actually + HRC from SNL:

K@th

Post by K@th » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:04 am

clubgop wrote::roll: like the child offering to clean his room after he was sent back to the orphanage. Too little too late. 4 years from now we know they'll be doing the same damn thing. Want to demonstrate that you are getting it and you understand? Stop fishing for positive feedback like a needy millenial bitch.
All those words are English, but when put together in that order... they make no sense. WTF are you on about? I didn't write the skit and I give 0 fucks if you liked it or not.
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:05 am

Penner wrote:Love Actually + HRC from SNL:
:lol: I thought most of the skits were funny.
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:06 am

Haumana wrote:SJW? Kids in the Hall 23 years ago.
Kids was a great show. How is it related to last night's SNL?
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote::roll: like the child offering to clean his room after he was sent back to the orphanage. Too little too late. 4 years from now we know they'll be doing the same damn thing. Want to demonstrate that you are getting it and you understand? Stop fishing for positive feedback like a needy millenial bitch.
All those words are English, but when put together in that order... they make no sense. WTF are you on about? I didn't write the skit and I give 0 fucks if you liked it or not.
Apparenrly you do, you keep trying to sell us on SNL when the make fun of SJWs. But all I see is some bullshit about how Hillary shows up on the front doorstop of a Republican elector not expecting to be shot or have the door shut in her face have reenact a scence from a movie that 100% a Republican elector never saw. Demonstrating that the bubble they made fun of earlier, they in fact live in. Yay, they and you demonstrated a modicum of self-awareness and then when righr back into your bubble. I know its been tough since Jon Stewart left to go make movies no one will see that you have to fall back on a show thats been on for 40 years but to you it's an undiscovered gem. A show in which the political satire was never that good and hasnt been all funny in any other sense for 20 years besides the occasional dick in a box. Being locked in a liberal bubble used to mean at least there was decent tv or you had such a bitching social life that on a Saturday night you weren't watching tv to begin with. Oh how the acting all high and mighty have fallen.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Kath wrote:
Haumana wrote:SJW? Kids in the Hall 23 years ago.
Kids was a great show. How is it related to last night's SNL?
Probably not at all as I didn't see it. But you opened with hailing SNL because they were picking at SJWs as if that was an edgy thing to do. Something KIH did 23 years ago before it was socially acceptable. *shrug

Where is Jason with these updated emoticons?