China Seizes US Underwater Drone

Smitty-48

Re: China Seizes US Underwater Drone

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:57 pm

"I fully understand the 'One China' policy, but I don't know why we have to be bound by a 'One China' policy unless we make a deal with China having to do with other things, including trade"~ President Elect of the United States of America.

No ticky, no laundry.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:02 am

See? He fully understands it. He said so.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:15 am

Over the last year and a half, Trump has compiled a list a mile long of events where he violated decorum, the left went crazy, and the Trump gained from it.

He's still doing it, and the left is still going crazy, and he's still gaining from it.

Will you ever consider that he knows what he's doing, and is playing you like a bunch of fiddles, or are you going to spend the next eight years consoling yourselves with the idea that he's just a ridiculously lucky buffoon as you get beaten over and over again?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:23 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Over the last year and a half, Trump has compiled a list a mile long of events where he violated decorum, the left went crazy, and the Trump gained from it.

He's still doing it, and the left is still going crazy, and he's still gaining from it.

Will you ever consider that he knows what he's doing, and is playing you like a bunch of fiddles, or are you going to spend the next eight years consoling yourselves with the idea that he's just a ridiculously lucky buffoon as you get beaten over and over again?
No they won't. They think they are too smart to mistake someone for a complete moron who actually isn't, so they backwards rationalize away clear examples of him playing them for chumps as him being just a really, really, lucky moron. He couldn't possibly foresee their reaction and be acting accordingly to gain from it, no sir, he's got to be a doofus, just look at his hair, I can't take that guy seriously.

That's how they think. Admitting that Trump is actually sneakily clever would diminish how intelligent they view themselves to be, so do what they can to still maintain the delusion that they are smart as they think are and don't allow that thought serious consideration.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:23 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Over the last year and a half, Trump has compiled a list a mile long of events where he violated decorum, the left went crazy, and the Trump gained from it.

I won't deny for a minute that he's very good at getting attention. He managed to troll both parties into making absolute fools of themselves.

That's not the same thing as intelligence, wisdom, or leadership. But please, don't let me interrupt your worship.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:25 am

StCapps wrote:

No they won't. They think they are too smart to mistake someone for a complete moron who actually isn't, so they backwards rationalize away clear examples of him playing them for chumps as him being just a really, really, lucky moron. He couldn't possibly foresee their reaction and be acting accordingly, no he's got to be a doofus, just look at his hair, I can't take that guy seriously.

That's how they think.
I know. Just trying to make this game interesting. Blow outs are boring.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:31 am

You've already made your little paper mache trophy and marched around the gym with it. I think it's best that we let you figure it out on your own. Do carry on, you special winners. God bless you.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:52 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:You've already made your little paper mache trophy and marched around the gym with it. I think it's best that we let you figure it out on your own. Do carry on, you special winners. God bless you.
I don't waste money on gym memberships. Don't even go to the free gyms on post. I've got a seven thousand foot mountain outside my front door. All the PT I need.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:02 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:One again, the loyal Trumpians have found brilliant wisdom in the latest not-president-yet' fuckup. Well played, all.
Psst, don't interrupt when they are fighting amongst themselves Grumpy. Just sit back and enjoy your popcorn.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:One again, the loyal Trumpians have found brilliant wisdom in the latest not-president-yet' fuckup. Well played, all.
Psst, don't interrupt when they are fighting amongst themselves Grumpy. Just sit back and enjoy your popcorn.
Just because you happen to come across a couple of NCOs having a row in the NCO club, doesn't mean we are about to fall out. We're simply keeping one another sharp for when we need to take you on.