China Seizes US Underwater Drone

Smitty-48

Re: China Seizes US Underwater Drone

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:18 pm

You can't even buy a luxury condo in West Vancouver with 24 karat gold, nobody is taking gold and then having to convert that, if it's not King Dollah, then just fuck off.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:21 pm

It's not a terrible task to take your gold to a market. If you're good at it you will not suffer more than a 15% loss. Much less if it's in bulk I imagine.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:22 pm

We've got enough gold in Canader, thanks, we're sitting on the biggest motherlode in the world, if we need gold, we're good like that, trust me.

The thing about money, is that it's not the amount that counts, it's the velocity, gold we got, we got gold coming out of our ears, but can't move it fast, so King Dollah on the table, or just fuck off.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:40 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:>what are they going to do

Back it with hard assets you fucking Canadian
Yeah, I guess that's why the US dollar is on such a tear and the RMB is spiraling down, as those Chinese consumers flee the Yuan and fly to quality, numpsty.

Shit, mainland banks in China can't even keep enough King Dollah in stock, they have shortages trying to keep up with demand.

Nobody trusts the Yuan, nobody trusts Beijing, particularly not the Chinese.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:40 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
apeman wrote:Smitty, why'd China do this in your opinion?
Because they're dickheads.
Could this have anything to do with Trump talking to Taiwan?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:48 pm

Penner wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
apeman wrote:Smitty, why'd China do this in your opinion?
A concern troll says what? I ain't no Cuck, bitch, talk to okee.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Penner wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
A concern troll says what?
Oh, come on, it has to cross the mind of logical thinkers that Trump talking to Taiwan and ending 40+ years of US diplomatic relations with China, and this doesn't have anything to do with it.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Penner wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Penner wrote:
Oh, come on, it has to cross the mind of logical thinkers that Trump talking to Taiwan and ending 40+ years of US diplomatic relations with China, and this doesn't have anything to do with it.
Crosses my logical mind that "ZOMG Trump Taiwan!" is a concern troll tempest in a teapot intended to whip up a buncha liberal panty waists and Cucks, so like I said, talk to okee, he's sweet on you, so I'm sure he'll play your little game.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Penner wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Crosses my logical mind that "ZOMG Trump Taiwan!" is a concern troll tempest in a teapot intended to whip up a buncha liberal panty waists and Cucks, so like I said, talk to okee, he's sweet on you, so I'm sure he'll play your little game.
:roll:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Trump is now the Leader of the Free World, which is conducting an illiberal counterevolution against the International Panty Waists and and other assorted Cultural Marxist sympathizers, and so, barring Margaret Thatcher coming back from the grave, I'm going to have to back Trump to the hilt, quite frankly, he has my green light to go to war with China if he needs to, but he's certainly welcome to do any business he pleases with Taiwan, or anybody else for that matter, no matter how much the ChiComs want to be dickheads about it, the more the ChiComs are dickheads about shit, the weaker they get, and the stronger the American position gets therein.

If Trump trolled them into stepping on their own dicks? All the better, keep that shit up.

Nukedog is right, it's time for the Right to show a united front, no more Cucks now, only Trump, we'll dance with the girl what brung us, come what may, no different than Ronald Reagan at the North Cape, whatever issues we had with Ronald Reagan, we backed him to the hilt against the Communists, and rightly so.

If the concern trolls of America are want to be the barracks room lawyers for Communist China? I think they're making a big mistake, by all means, be my guests, but tell you right now, you're backing the wrong horse.
Nec Aspera Terrent