Tidbits is Hash Only?

Haumana

Tidbits is Hash Only?

Post by Haumana » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:54 pm

I was gonna ask about the dog eaters in the appropriate thread but can't. Feature or a bug?

Montegriffo

Re: Tidbits is Hash Only?

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:58 pm

We need a thread to discuss the Hash spam. I wanted to talk about the military museum and the dinosaurs. Maybe this is it?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:We need a thread to discuss the Hash spam. I wanted to talk about the military museum and the dinosaurs. Maybe this is it?
:lol:

Copy and paste then comment? Hash should have his safe spaces on his own server after all. I was just curious.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Hash on the hash is the pic to start it....

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Haumana wrote:I was gonna ask about the dog eaters in the appropriate thread but can't. Feature or a bug?
Link to delicious dog food.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:18 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Haumana wrote:I was gonna ask about the dog eaters in the appropriate thread but can't. Feature or a bug?
http://www.martinhash.com/forums/viewto ... =17&t=1393

He seems to be tripping through Vietnam right now. Great Dane soup on every menu.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:20 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Hungry for tacos again Nuke? You don't think the Mexicans waste good beef on you Texans do you?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Montegriffo wrote: Hungry for tacos again Nuke? You don't think the Mexicans waste good beef on you Texans do you?
We don't have any stray cat problems around here and the Chinese food is delicious. ;)

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Dog hearts are inedible according to Chinese tradition. No matter how they are cooked they taste bad. So they call Japanese "Dog Hearts." Dan touched on the cooked and uncooked barbarian meme. "Cooked" refers to being familiar with Chinese custom some how so some barbarians would be cooked and all Japanese no matter how cooked are still terrible.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Hungry for tacos again Nuke? You don't think the Mexicans waste good beef on you Texans do you?
The dog posters go up when the construction crew taco trucks come to the neighborhood.