The not that bad guy and society.

Smitty-48

Re: The not that bad guy and society.

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:47 pm

DrYouth wrote:Notice that nowhere in this post does Smitty refute my claim.
So he concedes the point that I am not entitled to have an opinion on the lower class because I have not dated a hooker. :lol:
Notice that Dr. Strawman has been reduced to propagating the fallacy that I ever said he was not entitled to his opinion, simply by pointing out that his opinion is from on high in an Ivory Tower amongst the elites.

And I wasn't dating the hooker, hooker's don't date for free, and I don't pay for poon, so we was just buddies. She had a lot of connects, she knew a lot of people, so she was a handy buddy to have, we just hung out in the same clubs, but not as an item.

She did have a crush on me, but that was just puppy love.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Follow the thread Smitty...

It's all about DrY doesn't know the lower class,
DrY doesn't know how much the cafeteria lady makes.
DrY is idealizing the proletariat because he read Dickens.

I know the hood, I was buddies with a hooker... I got the cred.

It's getting tiresome.

Is no one else following this?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:03 pm

DrYouth wrote:Follow the thread Smitty...

It's all about DrY doesn't know the lower class,
DrY doesn't know how much the cafeteria lady makes.
DrY is idealizing the proletariat because he read Dickens.

I know the hood, I was buddies with a hooker... I got the cred.

It's getting tiresome.

Is no one else following this?
You've proven that you don't know the lower classes, by asserting that they work in the hospitals and construction sites and lumber mills, which is all the middle class, never mind the fact that your whole assertion of a "class struggle" in Canada in the 21st century, is the height of SJW Cultural Marxism balderdash, Champers Bolshies discredit themselvses, by being the very model of the SJW Cultural Marxist elite.

You, Naomi Klein, and Co. LEAP Manifesto-ing all over yourselves, who knew?
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:09 pm

When was I talking about a class struggle?

I said technology is the solvent that is eroding our social fabric...
You were the one who said its only the lower classes whose social fabric is weak, while the "propertied folk" in your neighborhood would jump in the river for you...

Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Everybody go back to page one, so you can see that I never invoked class, the first mention of class, was the Champers Bolshie here, when he said, and I quote...
DrYouth wrote: Not a fan of the peasants and the working class then... more on the side of the landed nobility...

You can't be that much of a cliché.
The landed gentry property owners and the tenants who rent from them, are all in the same class in Canada; the bourgeois middle class.

The only people in the lower classes, are in the ghetto and on the reservation, and they don't rent from the property owners, they are wards of the nanny police state. Public Housing, Indian Act; not the property owners, that's the state.

Who are the opressors of the lower classes again? Mmm hmmh, that's right, it's the left wing Nanny Police State, propagated by the Champers Bolshie elites, from on high up in their Ivory Towers.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Yes... yes I see.

You blame the left for keeping the lower classes in the hostile dependent loop in which they remain mired.

And you see this as oppression.

Well... I wouldn't call it oppression... but it is certainly stagnation.

and the left are not the saviours they would like to see themselves as...

But they are also not the perpetrators of all the evils you would like to unload at their doorstep.

Find yourself another witch to burn.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:39 pm

You ain't the boss of me, Doc, go find some chump assed forum if you want to propagate your SJW Cultural Marxism without being called on it, this forum here, is an American forum, Hurly Burly in effect.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:25 pm

DrYouth wrote:Is no one else following this?
Dude, this is a quote goldmine. Sometimes an online debate is for posterity or personal growth.

p.s. However, walk away from tiresome topics. Don't let the raised hair on your back influence the entertainment.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I can find any cafeteria jobs posted, but jobs posted for hospital workers in BC are like; for a "maintenance worker" $19.77/hr, for a "patient care aide" $23.05/hr, for a "booking clerk" $21.82/hr... those are middle class wages where I come from.
LAWL we don't pay our nurses that much.

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Ind ... tal/Salary

The median annual General Maintenance Worker I salary is $36,930, as of November 30, 2016, with a range usually between $30,752-$42,360, however this can vary widely depending on a variety of factors.
Median pay for nurses is $32.45, $67,490 annually.

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/regi ... nurses.htm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Who doesn't love a good scrap centere ice between to Canucks? Thanks Doc and Smitty. That was fun.