Secretary of State Pick

clubgop

Re: Secretary of State Pick

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Kath wrote:Anytime someone completely unpredictable and unreliable says "roll back regulations," there is a natural fear that some of the important ones will get thrown out. It's not like there's no precedence for that.
Ill tell what there is precedent, self interested bureaucracts running their own deregulation scams where the important ones that are not profitable for governments are scuttled but the ticky tack bullshit ones where no one is served but the revenue generation of that particular bureaucracy so when it all blows up that same bureaucracy can sit there and say "see I told you so." While in the meantime they are still collecting their paychecks. Me and you have been down this road. You said you wanted to set these things ablaze and I warned you about that, you said bring it on. You chickened out of that and now you are chickened out here. You say you want these things but it when it comes put up or shut up, you flake. What good are you?

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:49 pm

clubgop wrote: . You say you want these things but it when it comes put up or shut up, you flake. What good are you?
I'm not flaking out, and, don't tell anyone, but I'm not afraid of Trump. I just can't stand the echo chamber. This man can literally do no wrong, according to the Trumpologists. I think he's making some horrible decisions.

Burn it down doesn't mean give MORE power to the wealthy and screw the little guy. That's not really different at all.

Big oil in charge of SoS? I mean, come on... really? I see nothing but more war in our immediate future.
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote: . You say you want these things but it when it comes put up or shut up, you flake. What good are you?
I'm not flaking out, and, don't tell anyone, but I'm not afraid of Trump. I just can't stand the echo chamber. This man can literally do no wrong, according to the Trumpologists. I think he's making some horrible decisions.

Burn it down doesn't mean give MORE power to the wealthy and screw the little guy. That's not really different at all.

Big oil in charge of SoS? I mean, come on... really? I see nothing but more war in our immediate future.
With who? Russia? Like the dems seem to want?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:21 pm

clubgop wrote:
This was the point.
OSHA wasn't created because companies were making their factories too safe for workers. Before OSHA, people were dying.
To refute that nonsense. That the American people are too stupid without ridiculous bureaucrat government overreach. That if government makes some cuts and takes some letters out of the alphabet soup it won't be the end of the world. But nope, we can't do anything like that because one political party has made the growth and mission creep of government part of their existential long term strategy.
Hells bells! This doesn't really sound like it is about OSHA at all, but expensive big gub'ment and the Chicken Littles that are so stupid they think they need it to keep them safe. Why didn't you just say so brother, I can get on board with that.

If we want to remove some bureaucratic alphabet from our soup, let's start with the DEA, ATF and NSA, because when it comes to overreaching and overpriced, OSHA and the EPA barely move the needle.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:35 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
clubgop wrote:
This was the point.
OSHA wasn't created because companies were making their factories too safe for workers. Before OSHA, people were dying.
To refute that nonsense. That the American people are too stupid without ridiculous bureaucrat government overreach. That if government makes some cuts and takes some letters out of the alphabet soup it won't be the end of the world. But nope, we can't do anything like that because one political party has made the growth and mission creep of government part of their existential long term strategy.
Hells bells! This doesn't really sound like it is about OSHA at all, but expensive big gub'ment and the Chicken Littles that are so stupid they think they need it to keep them safe. Why didn't you just say so brother, I can get on board with that.

If we want to remove some bureaucratic alphabet from our soup, let's start with the DEA, ATF and NSA, because when it comes to overreaching and overpriced, OSHA and the EPA barely move the needle.
DEA most if not all but then we need to talk FDA. ATF, yes wholesale right off the bat. NSA to a point, but I want some spooks around that are going to have cock fights with the CIA.