Protecting the Free-Range Kid

TheReal_ND

Re: Protecting the Free-Range Kid

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:34 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Canadian version of...

Not going to lie that's extremely impressive pups right there but do they even swing bayonets around?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:36 am

TheReal_ND wrote:

LOL! I just looked up a vid and the band sucked like always xD

I used to play trumpet and had no idea what I was doing xDDD
Ate the fuck up like a chicken noodle hoagie. That's a fucking soup sandwich. Ate the fuck up.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:45 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Not going to lie that's extremely impressive pups right there but do they even swing bayonets around?
Not sure how much bayonet training they get, but they can get their Jump Wings...

Cadet Para Night Jump, from C-130;

Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:52 am

Sorry. I got lost in nostalgia watching the vid I posted last. I loved wearing dress blues. Apparently they aren't drilling with fixed bayonets anymore. I think they used to though. I wish I could go back in time and apply myself. I wish I could ever make the money my dad had to make to send my son to have an experience like that. Feels bad man.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:04 am

Yeah, I think the Lefties here banned the Cadets from parading with bayonets, Lefties putting the "Pussies" in Treason, Marxism and Pussies, as they are inlcined to do, some sort of "ZOMG Child Soldiers!" hysteria went around, and the Cadets were the victims of the Pussification.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:08 am

That's my new sig. Last minute mark.
This is what you have to apply at life to succeed; one of two things: either the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.
That school was actually something else when it came to talented athletes. They would import ringers from Africa to man the football team.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:13 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Yeah, I think the Lefties here banned the Cadets from parading with bayonets, Lefties putting the "Pussies" in Treason, Marxism and Pussies, as they are inlcined to do, some sort of "ZOMG Child Soldiers!" hysteria went around, and the Cadets were the victims of the Pussification.
Back in Marine delayed entry, in a demonstration of the importance of maintaining control of your weapon, the recruiter shoved a muzzle into the temple of a recruit that was supposed to resist it. He didn't, and a stream of blood poured from his head. The look on his face. He'd just checked a kid in the head in the head with an M4 and that kid was bleeding profusely.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:15 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Yeah, I think the Lefties here banned the Cadets from parading with bayonets, Lefties putting the "Pussies" in Treason, Marxism and Pussies, as they are inlcined to do, some sort of "ZOMG Child Soldiers!" hysteria went around, and the Cadets were the victims of the Pussification.
Back in Marine delayed entry, in a demonstration of the importance of maintaining control of your weapon, the recruiter shoved a muzzle into the temple of a recruit that was supposed to resist it. He didn't, and a stream of blood poured from his head. The look on his face. He'd just checked a kid in the head in the head with an M4 and that kid was bleeding profusely.
That's what he gets for letting himself be disarmed tbh.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:20 am

Oh we got that beat, back in 1974, a live grenade got mixed in with inert somehow, the Cadets were handling the ostensibly inert grenades, one pulled the pin on the live; boom, six killed, fifty four wounded.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:25 am

Well the m14 we drilled with was actually from Vietnam or earlier. They got decommissioned somehow or another. I think something was welded rendering th cylinder unable to strike or it was taken out or both. Didn't stop kids from slitting throats with Swiss Army knives in the middle of the night or chimping out with the marksman team .22. As much as lefties may try to nerf shit it's still a hostile and potentially deadly environ that nobody complained about except lefties that weren't even involved.

That's the real irony there. They aren't involved, the people involved don't care but the lefty needs to fucking liberate the people involved. Disgusting. I would line them all up on a wall given half a chance.

Side note.... again Canada is being super impressive with their kill count.