TheReal_ND

Re: The FCC and Net Neutrality

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 7:03 pm

Ver clean and polished. Ty Penner ok oWo

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri May 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Corporations do own the government but they are a long way from locking me up for wrong think. You would rather just skip a step and let the unelected FCC decide how to handle the internet. Big mistake!

Other way around the money flows from the IC to the applied tech division of every major American tech company. If you ever work for one these divisions you will realize the boundary is practI call nonexistent. Even the corporate executives have no idea what goes on in some cases.

It's all glued together by the SCI clearance system.

If the FCC loses this authority, we are very likely going to slowly lose the ability to dissent online. I mean.. you will be free to publish that content, but people won't easily access it. They already are clamping down via social networks.

We need this controlled by a civilian regulatory body that is at least a little responsive to popular input and public interest. What we will get instead is the unholy alliance of the IC and big corps wanting to stifle competition.
You need to ask Penner for some more videos.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:42 pm

Mike Lee knows a little something about MAGA.

Making Net Neutrality a Thing of the Past

For the sake of American consumers and innovators—not for entrenched business interests—I hope to work with partners in the House, Senate, and FCC to promote competition in the technology sector, including among internet service providers.

If that means underperforming companies have to work a little harder for their customers, all the better. Because the end result of lively competition is more investment and innovation by businesses, which translates into more choices and better service for consumers.
Sen. Lee Introduces Restoring Internet Freedom Act -- https://www.lee.senate.gov/public/index ... 7D7C7DD0F3