An Index of European Migrant Woes

TheReal_ND

Re: An Index of European Migrant Woes

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:07 am

Now you're just giving these liberals an excuse to virtue signal over religion. Just maintain that they are not a net benefit for us and we have the right to choose our immigration policies. You don't have to reveal the underlying foundation of that principle. Make them explain how they benefit us.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:22 am

atanamis wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Come on Nuke, yesterday's attack was not committed by a refugee, although not named yet the culprit was described as a British born national. A refugee ban would not have stopped the bloodshed on 7/7 or saved Lee Rigby or prevented yesterday's killings. Nor would it have prevented the majority of the attacks in France or Belgium.....
He's been named--try to keep up. The fact that he was a British-born national only makes the case stronger against Muslim immigration. There's no telling when these folk may go Jihadi. Although he'd been investigated by MI-5, and had form, until the day before yesterday, he was a Muslim moderate.
By "these people" do you mean Muslims, or people of middle eastern descent?
By "these folk" I meant Muslims--all Muslims!
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:07 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Now you're just giving these liberals an excuse to virtue signal over religion. Just maintain that they are not a net benefit for us and we have the right to choose our immigration policies. You don't have to reveal the underlying foundation of that principle. Make them explain how they benefit us.

Negative. The principal issue with the most ability to change minds is the total incompatibility of Islam with western civilization.

Every new attack results in more westerners disillusioned of the multicultural narrative. More people say fuck it to the flag filter virtue signaling. More people rebuke the empty slogans uttered by politicians, such as "diversity is our strength", or of fabricated fears that the true victims of terror are the Muslims themselves.

This is a total farce and people can only suspend disbelief in the Marxist narrative for so long.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:06 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
During Saturday night, a woman was subjected to an assault rape in Strängnäs.
When she was assaulted and after it was over she escaped,she was raped again by other men outside an asylum accommodation - all within an hour.
According to the local newspaper Eskilstuna-Kuriren, which refer to "informed sources", the woman was raped outdoors twice.
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/inde ... -hour.html

Is that like getting struck by lightning twice in the same place? Better check the weather...

#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Come on Nuke, yesterday's attack was not committed by a refugee, although not named yet the culprit was described as a British born national. A refugee ban would not have stopped the bloodshed on 7/7 or saved Lee Rigby or prevented yesterday's killings. Nor would it have prevented the majority of the attacks in France or Belgium.....
He's been named--try to keep up. The fact that he was a British-born national only makes the case stronger against Muslim immigration. There's no telling when these folk may go Jihadi. Although he'd been investigated by MI-5, and had form, until the day before yesterday, he was a Muslim moderate.
No shit.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:06 pm

The Conservative wrote:

Bet that was the last day he rubbed one off in the shower.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Yeah I've heard that "Diversity is our strength" shit from several democratic politicians. What does that even mean? There are plenty of arguments for diversity, such as mutual non interference. I don't want people telling me how to live my life, so I will not interfere in theirs. Diversity also allows for different and new ideas. It does not make a country stronger though. In fact, strength is usually from unity, so diversity is like a polar opposite of that.

I would take the "diversity" crowd a lot more seriously if they weren't championing muslims who want diversity about as much as they want Hep C. Diversity and Islam do not mix well. They don't even like Islamic diversity lol (just ask a Shia living in pakistan or the Caliphate). I'm not an expert on Hispanic culture, but I don't think they really are down with all this trans shit. Nor are blacks. I think the main thing that these disparate groups that liberals have painfully tried to group together along with transfreaks feminists and gays can agree on is that white men: a)owe them money b)need to be eliminated.
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:29 am

heydaralon wrote:Yeah I've heard that "Diversity is our strength" shit from several democratic politicians. What does that even mean? There are plenty of arguments for diversity, such as mutual non interference. I don't want people telling me how to live my life, so I will not interfere in theirs. Diversity also allows for different and new ideas. It does not make a country stronger though. In fact, strength is usually from unity, so diversity is like a polar opposite of that.

I would take the "diversity" crowd a lot more seriously if they weren't championing muslims who want diversity about as much as they want Hep C. Diversity and Islam do not mix well. They don't even like Islamic diversity lol (just ask a Shia living in pakistan or the Caliphate). I'm not an expert on Hispanic culture, but I don't think they really are down with all this trans shit. Nor are blacks. I think the main thing that these disparate groups that liberals have painfully tried to group together along with transfreaks feminists and gays can agree on is that white men: a)owe them money b)need to be eliminated.
Diversity is our strength, but we as a country have gone away from how we stated our diversity by allowing in the best and brightest to allowing everyone in.

We no longer require those that want in to be able to be part of our society, instead we expect our society not offend them.

They want in our country, not the other way around.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:56 am

Ask not what your country can do to help refugees but what can refugees do to help your country?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:06 am

Montegriffo wrote:Ask not what your country can do to help refugees but what can refugees do to help your country?
I think you think that you're being sarcastic but I'm not taking it sarcastically.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change