Europe, Boring Until it's Not

BjornP

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by BjornP » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:32 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
BjornP wrote:
Are the Nazi sketches and references in Monthy Python and Fawlty Towers also not allowed to be broadcast in Britain anymore?
According to the judge's summing up no precident has been set. It is not against the law to be offensive but it is a crime to be grossly offensive.
In his opinion this was grossly offensive.
And satirizing that which is grossly offensive (like someone being happy about gassing jews), is also grossly offensive and should therefore be a crime? So making fun of, or satirizing, the beliefs of Nazis can and must only happen using certain non-grossly offensive talking points and associations. Satirizing nazi ideology is verboten, because that involves making light of nazism, which is making light of its victims and.... wait, what happened to making fun of nazis? :think:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:33 pm

BjornP wrote:wait, what happened to making fun of nazis? :think:

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Kath wrote:
Russell now has to submit to ankle monitoring for eight weeks and pay the equivalent of about $800 in fines.

Ankle monitoring?

Maybe the UK could just create an agency to write daily scripts that the citizenry must recite every day. It will keep things neat and tidy, and nobody needs to be offended.
Ankle monitoring seems like the wrong type of monitoring. Rather than geographic monitoring, they should sentence her to only being allowed online while in a government approved computer with all output posting being pre-approved by the government moderator.

As I have said, wild west days.

Our grandkids will be astounded that their was no prior restraint to the internet.

I could post a dick pick right now and no one has to approve it before it goes out. That won't last much longer.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 pm

UK: The most Hitler-friendly nation in Europe.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:37 pm

nmoore63 wrote: I could post a dick pick right now and no one has to approve it before it goes out. That won't last much longer.

Of course you can. StCapps has been hater-stalking me in PM for weeks now with dick pics and nothing gets done about it. The moderator is banned, apparently. Martin says he is busy watching the matadors and going back to the erotic Moche art museum.

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: The moderator is banned, apparently.
Not banned; more like the moderator walked away from the job. I changed my user name to Banned!! beofre abandoning the account, so I could continue to use Kath on a different account.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
BjornP wrote:wait, what happened to making fun of nazis? :think:

Dat eez makings funny auf der Germanische Race! Grosslische Offensiff! Ankel-Monitorschen, JETZT! Bad, bad Hate-Sprache! Nur Liebe-Sprache erlaubt! Everybody muss kiss and machen love. Kein Hate-Sprache. Must go to Liebe camp! :ugeek:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:45 pm

Montegriffo wrote:but it is a crime to be grossly offensive.
Muslims need to get it over with.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:18 pm

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You may have use some Visual Basic or XML code, but you could set up a keyword scanner to be kicked off by your stored proc.
The guy who gave me that requirement was full of it. We do not have to go through every document, make notes of which clients are listed (signed a contract, whatever,) and call their employers to see if they still work there so we can remove their name from the document.

No XML code in the world will do that. There's no database of all company's former employees out there to tap into. I hope there never will be. It seems to me that a database like that would be in complete opposition to GDPR.
Lol yeah, not calling to verify nonsense. I thought it was about your company’s employees.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0