Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:44 am

The entire argument against this debacle was that the joke was the OPPOSITE of anti-semitic. The entire punchline of the joke is that he made a cute dog seem like the most horrible thing he could think of. The joke doesn't work unless it deprecates Nazis. If he trained the dog to like Humane Society ads, it wouldn't be funny because nobody opposes dog welfare except the millions of jihadis your government imported. It's literally no different than any Monty Python sketch with John Cleese as Hitler (maybe a little funnier, actually).

How much more fucking stupid does the UK have to become? There must be a critical mass of stupidity before the jihadis rise up and kill you all.

You are calling this degenerate a Nazi who literally has a Soviet flag tattooed on his chest.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:05 am

BjornP wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Well I do think that it's unfortunate that he will likely profit from breaking the law but that doesn't mean I think he should have been free to post anti semetic videos.
Are the Nazi sketches and references in Monthy Python and Fawlty Towers also not allowed to be broadcast in Britain anymore?
To know who rules/controls you simply figure out who you are not allowed to criticize/offend/joke about. :think:

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:10 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

BjornP wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Well I do think that it's unfortunate that he will likely profit from breaking the law but that doesn't mean I think he should have been free to post anti semetic videos.
Are the Nazi sketches and references in Monthy Python and Fawlty Towers also not allowed to be broadcast in Britain anymore?
According to the judge's summing up no precident has been set. It is not against the law to be offensive but it is a crime to be grossly offensive.
In his opinion this was grossly offensive.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:21 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You may have use some Visual Basic or XML code, but you could set up a keyword scanner to be kicked off by your stored proc.
The guy who gave me that requirement was full of it. We do not have to go through every document, make notes of which clients are listed (signed a contract, whatever,) and call their employers to see if they still work there so we can remove their name from the document.

No XML code in the world will do that. There's no database of all company's former employees out there to tap into. I hope there never will be. It seems to me that a database like that would be in complete opposition to GDPR.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:21 am

There's still an absolute madman on the loose in England. Hopefully the police can catch him soon.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:29 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The entire argument against this debacle was that the joke was the OPPOSITE of anti-semitic. The entire punchline of the joke is that he made a cute dog seem like the most horrible thing he could think of. The joke doesn't work unless it deprecates Nazis. If he trained the dog to like Humane Society ads, it wouldn't be funny because nobody opposes dog welfare except the millions of jihadis your government imported. It's literally no different than any Monty Python sketch with John Cleese as Hitler (maybe a little funnier, actually).

How much more fucking stupid does the UK have to become? There must be a critical mass of stupidity before the jihadis rise up and kill you all.

You are calling this degenerate a Nazi who literally has a Soviet flag tattooed on his chest.
I am not calling anyone a Nazi. I said his "joke" was anti-Semitic. If you don't understand how training a dog to respond to "do you want to gas the Jews" is anti-Semitic try it out at your local Synagogue and I'm sure they will explain it to you.
Bear in mind the recent scandal about anti-Semitism in the Labour party going all the way to the top including former Mayor of London Ken Livingstone and Corbyn himself.
You don't have to be right wing to be anti-Semitic.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:35 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The entire argument against this debacle was that the joke was the OPPOSITE of anti-semitic. The entire punchline of the joke is that he made a cute dog seem like the most horrible thing he could think of. The joke doesn't work unless it deprecates Nazis. If he trained the dog to like Humane Society ads, it wouldn't be funny because nobody opposes dog welfare except the millions of jihadis your government imported. It's literally no different than any Monty Python sketch with John Cleese as Hitler (maybe a little funnier, actually).

I am not calling anyone a Nazi. I said his "joke" was anti-Semitic. If you don't understand how training a dog to respond to "do you want to gas the Jews" is anti-Semitic try it out at your local Synagogue and I'm sure they will explain it to you.
Bear in mind the recent scandal about anti-Semitism in the Labour party going all the way to the top including former Mayor of London Ken Livingstone and Corbyn himself.
You don't have to be right wing to be anti-Semitic.

Monty. Stop. Think this through. How in the fuck could that joke be anti-semitic?? It makes fun of Nazis.

Hitler literally had a man arrested for teaching his dog to do the same thing. Your government out-Nazid Hitler.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Russell now has to submit to ankle monitoring for eight weeks and pay the equivalent of about $800 in fines.

Ankle monitoring?

Maybe the UK could just create an agency to write daily scripts that the citizenry must recite every day. It will keep things neat and tidy, and nobody needs to be offended.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?