Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Kath

Re: N

Post by Kath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:16 am

Banned!!!! wrote:
Hastur wrote: The confusion is great and everyone is waiting in great anticipation for the first cases to be heard.
That's super. A regulation we are required to follow that nobody understands. What could go wrong?
So, I had sent off my replies to corporate- "yes, we will purge all of this data within the required 30 day time frame."

Reply back - "if you don't need this data, why are you capturing it?'

SMH - wtf? Fuck off and die, EU.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

nmoore63

Re: N

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 am

Kath wrote:
Banned!!!! wrote:
Hastur wrote: The confusion is great and everyone is waiting in great anticipation for the first cases to be heard.
That's super. A regulation we are required to follow that nobody understands. What could go wrong?
So, I had sent off my replies to corporate- "yes, we will purge all of this data within the required 30 day time frame."

Reply back - "if you don't need this data, why are you capturing it?'

SMH - wtf? Fuck off and die, EU.
They keep this up they just might make Kath an AnCap.

Kath

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Kath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:59 am

I was able to talk to someone in my company who has a better handle on this. Apparently, I was assigned to someone who doesn't understand this requirement. Lol... sometimes....

Companies are allowed to keep PII if this data is needed to maintain corporate operations. Employee records, payroll records, etc., can all be kept for the legal length of time. What has to be purged is employee data that has no valid reason to be stored.

So, not as ominous as it sounded at first.

What I have to do;

1. Develop and implement a record retention policy
2. Identify data records that contain PII that isn't needed once the employee leaves - example, employee requests to IT, facilities, etc. (ex: "Please give me access to the XYZ system.)
3. Develop a method to easily process a request from a former employee, showing which data of theirs we are storing.

A former employee can not call up a company and demand that the security tapes showing them stealing from the company be destroyed, but if they ordered office supplies "x" years ago, they can demand that those identifier fields be updated to show anonymous.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Finally a protest I can get behind

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Degenerate.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:46 pm

Uh oh, faggots. Looks like the times are changing on you..

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Germans no longer feel safe in Germany, despite the 'Newspeak' prohibition of talking about the problem, the people understand the danger.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/04/m ... oll-shows/
Despite German mainstream media and TV channels cheerleading Chancellor Angela Merkel’s open door migrant policy, a new survey shows that the majority of Germans are aware of the deteriorating law and order situation across the country. According to a poll commissioned by Germany’s largest circulation newspaper BILD, 51 percent of the Germans agreed that “there are places in the country so lawless, even police won’t venture there.”
The nationwide opinion poll once again highlighted the role of Arab and Turkish crime gangs operating in German inner cities. According to German media reports, several large-scale clashes and turf wars took place between Iraqi, Turkish, and Lebanese gangs in various cities in past weeks alone. Some 77 percent of the respondents wanted police to “crack down harder” on these foreign crime gangs, the BILD survey revealed.

Mainstream media on both sides of the Atlantic have repeatedly denied and ridiculed the notion that unregulated immigration was creating “no-go areas” in cities across Europe. In 2015, Fox News contributor Steven Emerson was forced to retract his on-air comment mentioning the existence of no-go zones for non-Muslims in England and France.
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:57 pm

C-Mag wrote:Germans no longer feel safe in Germany, despite the 'Newspeak' prohibition of talking about the problem, the people understand the danger.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/04/m ... oll-shows/
Despite German mainstream media and TV channels cheerleading Chancellor Angela Merkel’s open door migrant policy, a new survey shows that the majority of Germans are aware of the deteriorating law and order situation across the country. According to a poll commissioned by Germany’s largest circulation newspaper BILD, 51 percent of the Germans agreed that “there are places in the country so lawless, even police won’t venture there.”
The nationwide opinion poll once again highlighted the role of Arab and Turkish crime gangs operating in German inner cities. According to German media reports, several large-scale clashes and turf wars took place between Iraqi, Turkish, and Lebanese gangs in various cities in past weeks alone. Some 77 percent of the respondents wanted police to “crack down harder” on these foreign crime gangs, the BILD survey revealed.

Mainstream media on both sides of the Atlantic have repeatedly denied and ridiculed the notion that unregulated immigration was creating “no-go areas” in cities across Europe. In 2015, Fox News contributor Steven Emerson was forced to retract his on-air comment mentioning the existence of no-go zones for non-Muslims in England and France.
Nope - I don't feel sorry for them.....they were warned...they did it anyways....they now will be genocided out of existence....

And they still lack the ballz to do anything....fucking cucks....

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Nope - I don't feel sorry for them.....they were warned...they did it anyways....they now will be genocided out of existence....

And they still lack the ballz to do anything....fucking cucks....
The toughest immigration policies in North America are in Mexico sadly. Plenty of Americans are loving the European model for kneeling before other cultures.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:37 pm

In Sweden............
Swedes don’t want to be teachers anymore due to dangerous school environments
weden has growing difficulties in recruiting teachers due to a lack of respect and safety at its schools. Many teachers witness harassments, violence and teenagers that threaten and sexually abuse fellow pupils and teachers.
Swedish schools are now planning on reinforcing security measures in schools due to the aggravated situation. There are a growing number of violent conflicts, often involving knives and other kinds of weapons.

Last year, a 17- year old Afghani refugee was stabbed to death by another 17-year old Afghani pupil in a school in south of Stockholm.

But many serious incidents never reach mainstream media.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/04/swede ... ironments/
PLATA O PLOMO