Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon May 22, 2017 6:18 am

What is more irrational, sympathy or fear?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 22, 2017 6:25 am

I hate this shit. "Oh well you're just scared of Muslims." Such a fallacy. Nobody is scared of these faggots we just don't like them. More concerned for our own people.

Anyway, fuck France. They voted for this shit.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon May 22, 2017 6:32 am

So everyone is making a claim for the safety of 'the children.'
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 22, 2017 6:37 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:So everyone is making a claim for the safety of 'the children.'
It's the more virtuous version of State Security for Ultimate Life Fulfillment.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon May 22, 2017 6:37 am

Still toxic in here I see.
Was going to drop some latest general election news in here but there was nothing about Muslim hordes so I'll not bother.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 22, 2017 6:45 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:So everyone is making a claim for the safety of 'the children.'
Well for me, I stand with the 30% of the Frenchmen that are tired of being deluged with third worlders. I know what it's like, it sucks. Yeah sending my son to public school and all that.

Now, fear or whatever you constantly accuse proponents of immigration control is hardly the motivating factor. Besides, 30% of France is of foreign derivative. When are you going to start criticizing them for gaming the system by voting for open borders? Why so much lack of empathy for people that are in fact minorities in their own communities?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 22, 2017 6:51 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Well for me, I stand with the 30% of the Frenchmen that are tired of being deluged with third worlders. I know what it's like, it sucks. Yeah sending my son to public school and all that.

Now, fear or whatever you constantly accuse proponents of immigration control is hardly the motivating factor. Besides, 30% of France is of foreign derivative. When are you going to start criticizing them for gaming the system by voting for open borders? Why so much lack of empathy for people that are in fact minorities in their own communities?
Why is it such a crisis to be a minority in your community? Keeping in mind, of course, that we are naming a "minority" as 'someone who identifies as a race that is slightly less numerous in an arbitrary geographical location than another.'
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 22, 2017 7:15 am

Yes. Being a minority is not fun. Minorities are frequently the victims of persecution so that combined with the sheer amount of hatred being drummed up against white people will end badly methinks. It's too late though the damage is done. Most of you will find out what it's like to live in Houston in another decade or two. I'm just getting by and can't be bothered with it all anymore.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 22, 2017 7:20 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Yes. Being a minority is not fun. Minorities are frequently the victims of persecution so that combined with the sheer amount of hatred being drummed up against white people will end badly methinks. It's too late though the damage is done. Most of you will find out what it's like to live in Houston in another decade or two. I'm just getting by and can't be bothered with it all anymore.

It's going to be like South Africa, I think. People are being stupid to believe all these nonwestern, nonwhite immigrants are going to treat us the way we treat them. This multiculturalism stuff will go down in history as one of the stupidest, most suicidal things a society ever undertook.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 22, 2017 7:29 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Yes. Being a minority is not fun. Minorities are frequently the victims of persecution so that combined with the sheer amount of hatred being drummed up against white people will end badly methinks. It's too late though the damage is done. Most of you will find out what it's like to live in Houston in another decade or two. I'm just getting by and can't be bothered with it all anymore.

It's going to be like South Africa, I think. People are being stupid to believe all these nonwestern, nonwhite immigrants are going to treat us the way we treat them. This multiculturalism stuff will go down in history as one of the stupidest, most suicidal things a society ever undertook.

No it won't- who writes history?