Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Fife

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Fife » Mon May 15, 2017 5:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:It didn't matter what the DNA results said, because the men were released before the results came back. There was never any intent to prosecute.
That's one lonnnnnng DNA test. Still waiting.
Hol up.

I want to know what woman you were referring to.

To what woman were you referring?

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon May 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:It didn't matter what the DNA results said, because the men were released before the results came back. There was never any intent to prosecute.
The results came back. There was semen from at least two different men. Trouble is, the men were released weeks earlier.
I presume that in Britain, they can't charge or detain people for weeks without a significant amount of evidence to support their guilt. If they found dna from two different men on the raped woman, but it came from two different immigrants and none of those held earlier... well, they probably got the wrong immigrants, don't you think?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 15, 2017 9:00 pm

BjornP wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The results came back. There was semen from at least two different men. Trouble is, the men were released weeks earlier.
I presume that in Britain, they can't charge or detain people for weeks without a significant amount of evidence to support their guilt. If they found dna from two different men on the raped woman, but it came from two different immigrants and none of those held earlier... well, they probably got the wrong immigrants, don't you think?

No. He doesn't.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon May 15, 2017 10:37 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
BjornP wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

No. He doesn't.
They wouldn't fucking know because they released the men weeks before the results came back. Not released on bail pending charges or trial. Released and free to go.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue May 16, 2017 3:40 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
BjornP wrote:

No. He doesn't.
They wouldn't fucking know because they released the men weeks before the results came back. Not released on bail pending charges or trial. Released and free to go.
So you assume, or do you know, that they did not take DNA swabs from the suspects before releasing them? And do we know if British and American legal practise in the same sort of cases of bail, are the same?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue May 16, 2017 4:13 am

I would image that the refugees pose a high flight risk, and the circumstantial evidence appears to be enough to hold them untill the results were determined - you have a victim and whitnesses who identified them.....you have a women saying "those men right there raped me" and witnesses corroborating her story - why do you think they should not have been detained till the testing was complete? Keep in mind false allegations are a crime.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue May 16, 2017 5:45 am

Zlaxer wrote:I would image that the refugees pose a high flight risk, and the circumstantial evidence appears to be enough to hold them untill the results were determined - you have a victim and whitnesses who identified them.....you have a women saying "those men right there raped me" and witnesses corroborating her story - why do you think they should not have been detained till the testing was complete? Keep in mind false allegations are a crime.
If reliable eye witness place them on the scene that would and should be sufficient grounds to hold them, no contest.

As for false rape claims being illegal, though.... there's a nice, current thread about how preventative such laws can be. I don't think this latest woman is lying, but it would probably be best if they arrested the right six immigrant men for the crime.

I assume there was a reason other than a vast pro-islamic police conspiracy in Britain for their release. Occam's razor and all that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 16, 2017 9:25 am

If she is lying somehow, then they better arrest her. I don't think she is, and that's why this is blowing up in their faces.

The idea that they got the wrong six men is silly.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 am

Indeed. What kind of world would we be in if people just accused the nearest hated minority of heinous crimes.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 16, 2017 9:43 am

DNA evidence
Semen from rape kit
Roofie in her bloodstream
Witnesses

Keep on grasping...