Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon May 15, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:You have a case right in front of you where the police once again swept a rape committed by muslim immigrants under the rug, and your reaction,

Evidence that the police are covering up please...
Neo Nazi blog not acceptable.

I’ll be demonizing
Everyone who’s white and I’ll be
Calling, you all nazis
So what if I become
All the things i claim to not be
Punch a, punch a nazi
#LoveTrumpsHate, you guys
So let’s go commit several crimes tonight
I’m so freaking shameless
Nameless in the crowd, where I’ll be
Punching, punching nazis

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Reported on a british police news site,
Six men released without charge following allegation of attack on woman
https://policehour.co.uk/2017/04/six-me ... ack-woman/
Brave Sunderland woman speaks out following kidnap, gang rape and brutal attack
https://policehour.co.uk/2017/01/brave- ... al-attack/
That whole neo-nazi blog defense is lying in ashes at your feet, in case you didn't notice.
Were they released without charge, or bailed? If only we had the crack team at PoliceHour to figure this out for us....

Such a brave, brave woman....
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon May 15, 2017 2:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Such a brave, brave woman....
I'm trying to figure out what is going on here. To what woman are you referring?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 15, 2017 2:23 pm

Fife wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what is going on here. To what woman are you referring?

He's mocking the woman who was gang raped and beaten by Muslim migrants. That's what it means to "care about women" from these guys. Mocking women who were drugged, kidnapped, and violently raped by a gang of men is a-okay. Criticizing feminism means you hate women. Get with the program.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon May 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Fife wrote:
The woman who was raped. He's trying to say it didn't happen, or else they would be in jail. He thinks no one remembers all the other cases we've heard over the past couple of years of police intentionally covering up sexual assaults, rapes, and murders in Europe to keep the lid on the cluster fuck scenario their governments have created.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon May 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
That whole neo-nazi blog defense is lying in ashes at your feet, in case you didn't notice.
From your own link....

A spokesman for Northumbria Police said: “At the time six men were arrested and since the incident detectives carried out extensive enquiries into the assault.

“Earlier this year, the case was submitted to the Crown Prosecution Service for a decision, it was found the case of five men did not meet the threshold for a charging decision from the CPS. The file against one man was reviewed for a decision by prosecutors on whether or not the man would be charged.
“The CPS have reviewed the case and have informed police the man will not face any charges. All of the six men arrested have now been released with no further action.”
“A full and thorough investigation has been carried out by specially trained, dedicated and experienced detectives who have spent considerable time pulling together the facts to submit to the crown prosecution service.

“Our investigation remains open and if any further information does come to light this will be fully investigated.”
No mention of matching the DNA of the suspects to the semen samples collected either.
It's like you're not even trying any more.........
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon May 15, 2017 2:32 pm

“In this case, there was insufficient evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction, in accordance with the evidential test set out in the Code for Crown Prosecutors.”
But hey, the Rebel says they did it so let's go with that shall we?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon May 15, 2017 2:55 pm

There is no mention of the DNA reports matching or not because the men were released before the results came back, nor was there even any statement saying the men's DNA was gathered at all.

They cut these guys loose immediately, and have been arresting reporters to bury the story.

You are so desperate to believe your fairy tale that you can't see the truth staring you in the face.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
“In this case, there was insufficient evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction, in accordance with the evidential test set out in the Code for Crown Prosecutors.”
But hey, the Rebel says they did it so let's go with that shall we?
I didn't quote the rebel. I quoted the british media. Are they neo-nazis?