What is the Chance of an Electoral College Revolt?

Ex-California

Re: What is the Chance of an Electoral College Revolt?

Post by Ex-California » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:25 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

This man is a fucking idiot.

This type of shit only confirms what Smitty was saying in the "Left and Right need each other" debacle. These people do not act in good faith, ever. If Clinton had won, and rightist electors tried to subvert the vote of the American people, this same guy would be up in arms.

They don't care about upending two centuries of American government, and that is exactly what would happen. They want their guys in power or they will try to burn the entire thing down.

Californians calling for secession I can respect. Leftists calling for what amounts to the greatest election fraud in American history.. yeah.. fuck those people. They obviously represent a threat to the republic itself.
I agree 1000%

People have zero real thoughts and views and only care about their team
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:30 am

Good riddance to those assholes.

I have no idea what comes next, but again, good riddance to the current crop of assholes.

Time to face reality, Obama — Trump is going to be president
So this is how it ends — in a whimper wrapped in self-pity and recriminations. With President Obama on the defensive at his final press conference and Hillary Clinton’s last campaign event resembling a wake, the Democratic Party is limping off the stage and into the political winter.
Good-Bye and F.O.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:47 am

Fife wrote:The "progressive" musings about an electoral revolt is most certainly a pipe dream, but it isn't without some real entertainment.

BED-WETTERS UNITE: Guide To Violently Prevent Trump From Taking Power

Don't forget your trebuchets, pajama boys!!! :goteam: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In Mass, I'd run out of bullets before making a dent...
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:21 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:You're actually defending willful ignorance in the Commander in Chief of the world's most powerful military?
Listening to the Pentagon and CIA has got you where exactly? Oh, yeah, that's right, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq, good show, old chaps, don't think for yourselves, by all means, the Priests of the National Security Church are the Word and the Rod and the Staff, no doubt.

Newsflash, the Priests of the National Security Church only tell you what they want you to know, and they cherry pick it to defend their own entrenched interests, not the interests of the republic, who knew?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:You're actually defending willful ignorance in the Commander in Chief of the world's most powerful military?
You're pretty close. Now follow me. If you aren't gonna listen to the people who can't be trusted, but you don't have any experience in what they do, you might do something like, I don't know, surround yourself with people of your choosing who DO have experience, and tell the others to kick rocks.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:33 pm

Funny how all the Lefties are praising the Langley Jesus all of a sudden, only when they're desperately grasping for straws to find political cover for blowing themselves up in the election.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Gunning for those lightning bolt ensigns.
Monte kicks ass at memes now. 8-)

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:43 pm

When it comes to posting memes there are catapults and there are trebuchets......

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:46 pm

Not sure as to the status at the moment, but as I said earlier (or in another thread) doesn't matter if I'm a lefty, Trump won. I don't have to like it, and I'll crow about the EC, but I'll crow about the EC if he looses in 2020.

Just because a system is stupid doesn't mean it isn't the system we agreed upon, and I'm law and order all the way.

Also any conceivable EC revolt would probably kick it to congress, and at this point I'd just as soon have actual Nazis choose the president than congressional Republicans.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BREAKING: WA Electoral college presidential results: 8 votes Hillary Clinton, 3 votes Colin Powell, 1 "Faith Spotted Eagle"
Four of the 38 Texas Electoral College voters are not present and will need to be replaced. The 34 present electors take Oath of Office
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0