THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:53 am

Upboating this tbh.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Remember when Hollywood had the balls to tell the truth disguised as a film?

Great movie.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:21 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Remember when Hollywood had the balls to tell the truth disguised as a film?

Great movie.

The genius of the film was that they did exactly that only a year later. It was almost like the director character was a stand in for Hollywood, wanting at least some credit for their accomplishments.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:07 pm

So, I just heard that Darrel Issa (R-California) wants a special prosecutor to investigate Trump and his Russia' ties during the campaign:
Rep. Darrell Issa, the California Republican who bedeviled the Obama administration with inquiries into Benghazi and the IRS, thinks the alleged ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russia are worth investigating — and wants a special prosecutor to do it.

His remarks on HBO’s Real Time With Bill Maher Friday broke with the party line from the House GOP, which has been reluctant to call for aggressive investigations into Trump.

“We’re going to ask the intelligence committees of the House and Senate to investigate within the special areas they oversee,” Issa said. Maher interjected that that wasn’t enough — Attorney General Jeff Sessions should recuse himself and appoint an independent prosecutor.

Then Issa agreed: “You’re right,” he said. “You cannot have somebody, a friend of mine, Jeff Sessions, who was on the campaign and who was an appointee. You’re going to need to use the special prosecutor’s statute and office.”
http://www.vox.com/2017/2/25/14737868/t ... gress-issa

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:23 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:McMuffin?
Glenn Carle...
Glenn Carle was the Deputy Intelligence Officer for Trans-National Threats with the National Intelligence Council. Before that, he served 23 years with the C.I.A. in Clandestine Services.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Milo was torpedoed by the Reagan Battalion, which is a coalition of neocon/GOPe blogs and magazines, such as National Review, The Blaze, Townhall.com, etc.

Look more towards Bill Kristol and McMuffen.

They are sore losers who can't stand that they have been kicked out of the GOP for the most part, but they were right that this is an issue.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:You've come a long way, DrY.
:clap:
Thank you, I agree...
Have we figured out who Alexander PhiAlipson is yet?
Flipowitz?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Milo was torpedoed by the Reagan Battalion, which is a coalition of neocon/GOPe blogs and magazines, such as National Review, The Blaze, Townhall.com, etc.

Look more towards Bill Kristol and McMuffen.

They are sore losers who can't stand that they have been kicked out of the GOP for the most part, but they were right that this is an issue.
This reeks of McMuffen.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Thank you, I agree...
Flipowitz?

:lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
DrYouth wrote:
Thank you, I agree...
Flipowitz?

:lol:
It's DB.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751