THE ERA OF TRUMP

pineapplemike

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Well atleast Trump's DOJ isn't spying on them. Or are they?

(I don't think the Trump administration should ban anyone, seems weak, but I do enjoy the "but Obama did it" responses)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:40 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They picked and chose based on who was LYING.

And I don't remember any of you yahoos complaining when Obama did the exact same thing, but the target was actually banned for expressing opinions the president didn't like rather than just caught flagrantly lying to people repeatedly.
<citation needed>

Don't pretend like you don't know this shit.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/ ... ation.html

You all are such huge hypocrites and it really has become beyond absurd that you don't realize the rest of us see right through you now.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They picked and chose based on who was LYING.

And I don't remember any of you yahoos complaining when Obama did the exact same thing, but the target was actually banned for expressing opinions the president didn't like rather than just caught flagrantly lying to people repeatedly.
<citation needed>

Don't pretend like you don't know this shit.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/ ... ation.html

You all are such huge hypocrites and it really has become beyond absurd that you don't realize the rest of us see right through you now.

We're seriously going to consider Faux Noise a "news organization" now? Get serious.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:45 pm

^^ hypocrite.

Check mate, hypocrite.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:^^ hypocrite.

Check mate, hypocrite.
I'm not saying that MSNBC is much better, or even CNN at this point. I don't care about CNN getting locked out, so long as actual news organizations are not. But don't pretend that Fox News actually has the slightest thing to do with news.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:55 pm

I'd like to hear about some examples of the BBC making up fake news. They were excluded simply because the thin skinned one doesn't like what they say.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:58 pm

pineapplemike wrote:Well atleast Trump's DOJ isn't spying on them. Or are they?

(I don't think the Trump administration should ban anyone, seems weak, but I do enjoy the "but Obama did it" responses)
Well allowing in Breibart when talking about fake news from others is really weak.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:58 pm

The White House has confirmed that its chief of staff spoke with top FBI officials about the bureau’s inquiry into links between Donald Trump’s associates and Russia – a conversation which appears to violate justice department rules to ensure the integrity of investigations.

The administration had sought to push back against reports from CNN and the Associated Press that the chief of staff, Reince Priebus, had asked the FBI’s top two officials to rebut news reports about Trump allies’ ties to Russia.

But in doing so, the White House on Friday acknowledged that Priebus, the FBI director, James Comey, and deputy director, Andrew McCabe, had discussed what the FBI knew about Russian ties to the Trump presidential campaign.

“The White House appears to have violated accepted protocols and procedures,” said former FBI special agent Ali Soufan.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ames-comey

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Penner wrote:
The White House has confirmed that its chief of staff spoke with top FBI officials about the bureau’s inquiry into links between Donald Trump’s associates and Russia – a conversation which appears to violate justice department rules to ensure the integrity of investigations.

The administration had sought to push back against reports from CNN and the Associated Press that the chief of staff, Reince Priebus, had asked the FBI’s top two officials to rebut news reports about Trump allies’ ties to Russia.

But in doing so, the White House on Friday acknowledged that Priebus, the FBI director, James Comey, and deputy director, Andrew McCabe, had discussed what the FBI knew about Russian ties to the Trump presidential campaign.

“The White House appears to have violated accepted protocols and procedures,” said former FBI special agent Ali Soufan.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ames-comey
It does appear to be more about excluding journalists who ask uncomfortable questions, he just shouted down and told journalists to shut up last time and it made him look really bad to any one who is not a blinkered fanboy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I'd like to hear about some examples of the BBC making up fake news. They were excluded simply because the thin skinned one doesn't like what they say.

Remember when they made up a chemical weapons attack to help orchestrate war in Syria?

All of this corporate media is nothing but propaganda, man. Wake the fuck up.