THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:58 am

And with respect to Americans having fuck all of a retirement, I would argue the leading cause of that is divorce.

It usually does not work out for the women either. Because what kind of asshole marries up with a woman who destroyed her last husband and tries to keep him from seeing his own children (so she can steal his income)?

Women are going to absolutely decimate welfare when they get older. Women do not by and large produce that much. In general they are net recipients of domestic production. Which is fine. They have to bare children and keep the society alive. But when they destroy their families, they place the burden for everything on all men collectively.

When you have more than half of a single generation's households being single mothers, shit is going to get real tough for our entire society. None of those women will have retirement of any kind. YOU are their retirement. And you will be responsible for the fuck ups and criminals they raise too.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:01 am

California wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:41 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:06 am
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:53 am
They insult me and attack my "tone" because they do not have any good argument. They are emotionally invested in this one last victim group.

The fact is, most of these problems we discuss come down to immoral choices made by women and the immasculated men who defend them.

Prisons are full of the products of single mothers.

Single mothers are a primary cause of the rise in drug abuse, delinquency, and crime. What is the point of complaining about drug addicts littering the streets with needles and human shit if you do not allow yourself or anybody else to discuss a leading cause of this life outcome?

The problems in the black community are mostly problems of the destruction of the human family, fatherlessness, and the selfish choices of single mothers.

How do you bitch about the welfare state wulithout mentioning who it serves? If the women it serves are beyond reproach, then good luck dismantling or reforming it. Seriously. Good luck with that

There is no point to trying to fix any of this if you do not allow people to discuss the causes.
Is anyone actually denying any of this?
I'm denying that these problems are mostly the fault of the women. Men share an equal part of the blame. There are just as many deadbeat dads as there are gold digging moms. That is enough to send STA off into a rage. He can't handle anything other than "All women are evil".

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:03 am

No, you are shitting all over anybody who dares mention those problems. Which to me is the same as denial.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:54 am
PartOfFive just kept blaming it on the victims and backing it up with his anecdote about some guy who mortgaged his house to build a pool and then lost his job.
Once again not me asshole. You want me to have an honest discussion with you and yet you keep assigning things to me that I never said.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:05 am

No one disagrees with the criticism of the family court system and all the rest.

Not all of us are on board with this idea that it is a storm that threatens us all.

No differently than HIV never threatened us all.

No differently than opioid addiction doesn't threaten us all.

There are layers of immunity that protect people from these problems, and the first one is family.

Gas stations in Vegas are apparently staffed by white senior citizens who have no other way to support themselves, and apparently no family they can rely on.

Gas stations in El Paso are staffed by teenagers. The elders are at home being taken care of by their families.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:07 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:57 am
I said that in tongue and cheek. Good lord, and people say I have no sense of humor...
Wait, I thought I said that. That's what STA told me. :lol:

My comment about him needing a man was the same thing.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:07 am

Families are being destroyed by women by and large, if you hadn't noticed.

Then if you mention that fact, you get shouted down by immasculated men who feel the need to defend their precious victim group.

This is the original victim group. This fake chivalry is what made all of cultural Marxism possible. It's also why so many men are trying to act like women to get some of that protection status.

No group is beyond reproach and women as a group are the biggest fucking problem causers right now. We have to speak about these issues.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:10 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:07 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:57 am
I said that in tongue and cheek. Good lord, and people say I have no sense of humor...
Wait, I thought I said that. That's what STA told me. :lol:

My comment about him needing a man was the same thing.
viewtopic.php?p=199273#p199273

My statement ;)
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:13 am

Look at them scurrying like rats, trying to back out of the indefensible shit they posted. They did not post those as jokes.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:13 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:07 am
Families are being destroyed by women by and large, if you hadn't noticed.

Then if you mention that fact, you get shouted down by immasculated men who feel the need to defend their precious victim group.

This is the original victim group. This fake chivalry is what made all of cultural Marxism possible. It's also why so many men are trying to act like women to get some of that protection status.

No group is beyond reproach and women as a group are the biggest fucking problem causers right now. We have to speak about these issues.
Marriages are being destroyed.

If your family is just you, your wife, and your kids, then you're already suffering from what I'm addressing, with or without the divorce.

When I say family, I mean the hundreds of relatives at our annual reunions.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751