THE ERA OF TRUMP

Montegriffo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:05 am

Wait, StA is complaining about being called gay in lieu of an actual argument.
He really is irony impaired...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:06 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:53 am
They insult me and attack my "tone" because they do not have any good argument. They are emotionally invested in this one last victim group.

The fact is, most of these problems we discuss come down to immoral choices made by women and the immasculated men who defend them.

Prisons are full of the products of single mothers.

Single mothers are a primary cause of the rise in drug abuse, delinquency, and crime. What is the point of complaining about drug addicts littering the streets with needles and human shit if you do not allow yourself or anybody else to discuss a leading cause of this life outcome?

The problems in the black community are mostly problems of the destruction of the human family, fatherlessness, and the selfish choices of single mothers.

How do you bitch about the welfare state wulithout mentioning who it serves? If the women it serves are beyond reproach, then good luck dismantling or reforming it. Seriously. Good luck with that

There is no point to trying to fix any of this if you do not allow people to discuss the causes.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:40 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:59 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:57 am
They insult me and attack my "tone" because they do not have any good argument. They are emotionally invested in this one last victim group.
Yelling “Fuck you!” Is not a way to win a debate.
Respond to the argument or fuck off.

You know you have nothing, else you'd post a counterargument instead. You engage in SJW tactics to bury my arguments beneath pages of your bile and insult.
My bile and insults? You’ve done nothing but insult myself and others here.

What the hell do you think you are to think yourself above your own station? Have you even looked at the posts you’ve made?

Calling people idiots, morons, etc.

Once you come back with a coherent argument, without having the need to go all cussing and insulting. And blaming people for your own faults, the perhaps we can actually have a debate.

Until then.

Go put your head back in your ass and take a shit.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:41 am

More yapping.

Post an argument or fuck off.

The fact is, most of these problems we discuss come down to immoral choices made by women and the immasculated men who defend them.

Single mothers are a primary cause of the rise in drug abuse, delinquency, and crime. What is the point of complaining about drug addicts littering the streets with needles and human shit if you do not allow yourself or anybody else to discuss a leading cause of this life outcome?

The problems in the black community are mostly problems of the destruction of the human family, fatherlessness, and the selfish choices of single mothers.

How do you bitch about the welfare state wulithout mentioning who it serves? If the women it serves are beyond reproach, then good luck dismantling or reforming it. Seriously. Good luck with that

There is no point to trying to fix any of this if you do not allow people to discuss the causes.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:41 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:06 am

Is anyone actually denying any of this?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:43 am

California wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:41 am

They are trying to ignore it by burying it beneath bile and insults.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:44 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:43 am
California wrote:
I missed the last couple pages. Your post above is objective truth and has been argued by many different people.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:53 am

The counter argument was never a refutation of bad shit happening to dudes in divorce court.

I don't agree that the existence of that problem means that everyone is subject to being destroyed by it.

It's like the HIV epidemic.

Leftists wanted people to believe that it was a problem that affected everyone.

The virus was bad. No one said it wasn't, but it absolutely did not affect everyone.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:54 am

California wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:44 am
California wrote:

I missed the last couple pages. Your post above is objective truth and has been argued by many different people.
It started when they were blaming the fact that so many people are headed into old age with no retirement, and dwindling social security payouts, on their poor choices.

I pointed out that a lot of these are men who were financially raped and enslaved by family courts. TC said it's those men's fault for not "picking a better breeder".

PartOfFive just kept blaming it on the victims and backing it up with his anecdote about some guy who mortgaged his house to build a pool and then lost his job. The fact that companies are actively replacing American workers with H1B workers and ilkegal immigrants does not matter. He has his job and it is that other guy's fault for getting a pool.

Then I told him he is one ex-wife and major illness away from all of this shit. He got upset that I said all of your wives operate with the knowledge that at any time they can go to family court, dissolve the marriage, alienate you from your children, and enslave you while taking most of your retirement and you will be exactly in this position. He felt the need to "defend his wife" from this obvious fact. If it were the other way around I would say the same thing about you. It's impossible for this to not affect the relationship somehow.

I pointed out that holding a group of people above reproach is exactly what causes these kinds of dysfunction. They got more upset and I began to illustrate how most of the very things that they bitch about regularly are actually this same issue.

How can you solve any of these problems when you do not allow people to mention one the primary causes? You cannot.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:57 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:54 am
California wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:44 am

It started when they were blaming the fact that so many people are headed into old age with no retirement, and dwindling social security payouts, on their poor choices.

I pointed out that a lot of these are men who were financially raped and enslaved by family courts. TC said it's those men's fault for not "picking a better breeder".

PartOfFive just kept blaming it on the victims and backing it up with his anecdote about some guy who mortgaged his house to build a pool and then lost his job. The fact that companies are actively replacing American workers with H1B workers and ilkegal immigrants does not matter. He has his job and it is that other guy's fault for getting a pool.

Then I told him he is one ex-wife and major I'll essentially away from all of this shit. He got upset that I said all of your wives operate with the knowledge that at any time they can go to family court, dissolve the marriage, alienate you from your children, and enslave you while taking most of your retirement and you will be exactly in this position. He felt the need to "defend his wife" from this obvious fact. If it were the other way around I would say the same thing about you. It's impossible for this to not affect the relationship somehow.

I pointed out that holding a group of people above reproach is exactly what causes these kinds of dysfunction. They got more upset and I began to illusteate how most of the very things that they bitch about regularly are actually this same issue.

How can you solve any of these problems when you do not allow people to mention one the primary causes? You cannot.
I said that in tongue and cheek. Good lord, and people say I have no sense of humor...
#NotOneRedCent