Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:45 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:02 am
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/05/busi ... icans.html

Cracks are starting to widen....

Poor little proles...

O'well...looks like I'll be able to pick up some "servants" on the cheap in a few years.
That's not the economy, that's life choices.

A 70 year old woman in Vegas who works, but can't pay her mortgage?

Where is her family? Where are her kids?
“When I moved here from Los Angeles, I was wondering why all of these older people were working in convenience stores and fast-food restaurants,” she said. “It’s because they don’t make enough in retirement to support themselves.”
When you see a growing trend of childlessness reaching back decades, you have to realize that this is what it will result in when those people get old.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:06 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:45 am
Zlaxer wrote:

Poor little proles...

O'well...looks like I'll be able to pick up some "servants" on the cheap in a few years.
That's not the economy, that's life choices.

A 70 year old woman in Vegas who works, but can't pay her mortgage?

Where is her family? Where are her kids?
“When I moved here from Los Angeles, I was wondering why all of these older people were working in convenience stores and fast-food restaurants,” she said. “It’s because they don’t make enough in retirement to support themselves.”
When you see a growing trend of childlessness reaching back decades, you have to realize that this is what it will result in when those people get old.
Possibly - but a good portion of the article discussed how many retirees are saddled with their kids student loans...I agree - poor life choices.....but it doesn't matter as far as whether or not we're headed for some serious rough patches....also, the consequences of the shitty life choices are most likely being amplified by the outsourcing of jobs and stagnate wages.

It doesn't matter how the proles lost the American dream...what matters is that they lost it and will probably never regain it - that creates hopelessness....which is not good for a stable society.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:31 am

You are all one ex-wife and major medical illness away from this. It's not necessarily about choices at all. At least, not your own choices. The government makes it profitable for your wife to destroy your life in this way, as one example.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:31 am
You are all one ex-wife and major medical illness away from this. It's not necessarily about choices at all. At least, not your own choices. The government makes it profitable for your wife to destroy your life in this way, as one example.
Then don't get married. Your choice, and "she" can't take 1/2 your shit.

Getting sick OTOH, yeah, while to some degree you have choices (don't smoke, eat healthy, exercise) it's sometimes out of your control.

Sickness/Death and taxes, those are unavoidable.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:15 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:09 pm

That's exactly what the far left wants - increase the number of proles trapped on the plantation.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:15 pm
Ph64 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:09 pm

That's exactly what the far left wants - increase the number of proles trapped on the plantation.
Then don’t bitch when you pick the wrong breeder.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:57 pm

Don't be retarded. All women are human. When you legalize slavery and weaponized courts on their behalf to destroy families -- fucking news flash -- they are all tempted. So to would you be if it were the other way around.

All of your wives are operating with the assumption they can go to court at any time to win cash and prizes by enslaving you. Most of them intellectually know it's wrong. Almost no women do a God damned thing to reverse the injustice. Pretty much all women are capable of this, just as pretty much most of you would be capable of it if you had those special rights.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Zlaxer wrote:

Poor little proles...

NYT? Isn't that the Asian racist site? :lol:

I saw almost this exact same article on a different site this morning. One of my first questions was "Why does a 70 year old still have a mortgage payment?" We'll be paid off by the time I'm 55. Even if you trade up to a more expensive house you have all the equity from your current home. If you have a burdensome mortgage at 70, downsize or sell and rent.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:02 pm

STA, just find a man already.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:10 pm

So if you dare to speak up about having your children stolen from you you are a faggot. Got it. Whatever, dude.