THE ERA OF TRUMP

Smitty-48

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:15 pm

ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:But, ssu, who is destroying my military and undermining by soveriegn and national security? Is it the United Russia Freedom Party?

No, it's not, it's the Liberal Party of Canada who is the threat to my military, my sovereign, and my national security, so even where I recognize a Russian adversary as being a plausible threat, the real enemy is within, the Liberals in Ottawa are an exponentially greater threat, especially where a Russian menace would be concerned, the Liberal Party of Canada, are the agents out to destroy Canada's ability to defend itself and its allies, not the FSB.
Oh I do agree with that.

Your problem is that the Canadians aren't simply told so that they would understand that they DO need armed forces. Even if it's quite peacefull there.

Here in the end it's different.
Thanks to liberals and leftists in Canada, our military is crippled, they've been dismantling it since 1967, there's barely anything left, certainly nothing that could fight the Russians, so stop bothering me about Russia, we can't help you, and don't brame me, roundeye, Smitty LeMay is a Hawkity Hawk, but my talons have been clipped by the Liberal Party of Canada, so I'd honestly prefer for Vladimir Putin to be the Leader of the Free World at this point, if he put polonium in our liberal's tea, he wouldn't be destroying Canada, he'd be saving us.

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:34 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:But, ssu, who is destroying my military and undermining by soveriegn and national security? Is it the United Russia Freedom Party?

No, it's not, it's the Liberal Party of Canada who is the threat to my military, my sovereign, and my national security, so even where I recognize a Russian adversary as being a plausible threat, the real enemy is within, the Liberals in Ottawa are an exponentially greater threat, especially where a Russian menace would be concerned, the Liberal Party of Canada, are the agents out to destroy Canada's ability to defend itself and its allies, not the FSB.
Oh I do agree with that.

Your problem is that the Canadians aren't simply told so that they would understand that they DO need armed forces. Even if it's quite peacefull there.

Thanks to liberals and leftists in Canada, our military is crippled, they've been dismantling it since 1967, there's barely anything left, certainly nothing that could fight the Russians, so stop bothering me about Russia, we can't help you, and don't brame me, roundeye, Smitty LeMay is a Hawkity Hawk, but my talons have been clipped by the Liberal Party of Canada, so I'd honestly prefer for Vladimir Putin to be the Leader of the Free World at this point, if he put polonium in our liberal's tea, he wouldn't be destroying Canada, he'd be saving us.

Russian T-14's, Kurganetz-25's, Yasen class subs, Gorshkov class frigates, Ka-52's, and Su-35's... for the Canadian military?

Sounds pretty good actually, bring it on, Mr. Ivan, where do I sign up?
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:38 pm

^^^This. I I'm a Russophile when it comes to small arms. Putler can pay me in 7.62

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
ssu wrote:

Oh I do agree with that.

Worst case scenario, you can always conscript some zombies...

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:^^^This. I I'm a Russophile when it comes to small arms. Putler can pay me in 7.62
What's he gonna do, ban Hockey Night in Canada? Yeah, right...

Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:45 pm

I welcome our new Hockey overlords.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

adwinistrator wrote:Worst case scenario, you can always conscript some zombies...
Can't conscript liberals and leftists to defend Canada, so in the end, I might actually need Russia's help, send us some VDV, Vlad, please do, and bring the tac nukes, just in case the Americans try to invade.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:59 pm

I love Russian gear. They had red state America with the small arms.

But even their irregulars are very cool. If I am going the irregular route, I'd like me some Adidas track suit with Russian arms and a ribbon of St. George, please.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:05 pm

This man is your friend, Ivan. Unless you are SSU, where if you meet him, you are probably going to have a bad day.