THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:38 am

BjornP wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:We do far more meddling in Russian elections than they have ever done with some social media ads.
You've also killed far more Muslims than Muslims have killed you. Does this mean you're going to sit down in the grass and let yourself get killed by Muslims untill "balance" has been restored? You've also toppled a few Latin American governments. Are you going to let yourself get coup d'etat'ed by Chile or whomever untill that "balance" has been restored? :think: And since you HAVE done alot of meddling internally in Russia, should you do nothing if they try and influence Americans to vote for some insane SJW candidate next?
What?

Anyway, McCain is doing the same shit the deep state has been doing to our president, calling the election a sham, undermining his legitimacy. I fucking hate these clowns with a passion. Maybe if they hadn't spent years attempting to undermine my president I would give two fucks when they call PUTIN an evil nazi.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:44 am

You know what,

I think Trump will fire Mueller.

The response has been so lame from the GOP, just a few warning not to do it,
and then in the 2018 midterms Republicans could lose the majority in the house.
With the tweets against Mueller Trump is probing the response.

Hope he does it.

Will have the popcorn ready for that show.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:46 am

He should do it by Twitter, like McCabe claimed happened to him (it didnt) <-- CNN fact checker

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:51 am

TheReal_ND wrote:We do far more meddling in Russian elections than they have ever done with some social media ads.
You'd wish. Or let's say the American IC would wish.

Putin would wish that also. He would just love to call it out the West in the hypocrisy.

The ex-FSB chief and career KGB officer runs a tight ship that won't allow American stooges to roam around Russia. No Soros-linked organizations there. Ukraine and Georgia and other places yes, but not Russia (or the Belarus), no way. And anyway, not fucking one person in the opposition of Putin has anything nice to say about the US. The positive attitude towards the US evaporated during the Kosovo war.
Last edited by ssu on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:51 am

TheReal_ND wrote:He should do it by Twitter, like McCabe claimed happened to him (it didnt) <-- CNN fact checker
Likely the McCabe firing let Session himself remain in his job.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:06 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
BjornP wrote:
You've also killed far more Muslims than Muslims have killed you. Does this mean you're going to sit down in the grass and let yourself get killed by Muslims untill "balance" has been restored? You've also toppled a few Latin American governments. Are you going to let yourself get coup d'etat'ed by Chile or whomever untill that "balance" has been restored? :think: And since you HAVE done alot of meddling internally in Russia, should you do nothing if they try and influence Americans to vote for some insane SJW candidate next?
What?

Anyway, McCain is doing the same shit the deep state has been doing to our president, calling the election a sham, undermining his legitimacy. I fucking hate these clowns with a passion. Maybe if they hadn't spent years attempting to undermine my president I would give two fucks when they call PUTIN an evil nazi.
I don't really give a shit about McCain, or Trump, or any of that. Not my angle. I think you need to have an efficent way to deal with any attempt of foreign state propaganda. Forget the election, the previous or next one. Yes, Democrats and McCain whine about Russian meddling now, because despite Russian attempts to meddle in US politics and society since foreverand spending more money on propaganda than the US. It's only when it's their guy who loses and the "other guy" who wins, they care. Caring about foreign propaganda only by association, isn't really caring about foreign propaganda. But does this mean that you, too, should only care about national security or foreign countries engaging in propaganda amongst your citizens, when its convenient for you?

That's what I was trying to get at.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:06 am

ssu wrote:You know what,

I think Trump will fire Mueller.

The response has been so lame from the GOP, just a few warning not to do it,
and then in the 2018 midterms Republicans could lose the majority in the house.
With the tweets against Mueller Trump is probing the response.

Hope he does it.

Will have the popcorn ready for that show.
Mueller is a politically corrupt hack, a dirty cop, should have never been FBI Director.
Pro Trump investigative reporters are starting to expose his incompetence and corruption. In the end, Mueller may wish he stayed retired.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:10 am

BjornP wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
BjornP wrote:
What?

I don't really give a shit about McCain, or Trump, or any of that. Not my angle. I think you need to have an efficent way to deal with any attempt of foreign state propaganda. Forget the election, the previous or next one. Yes, Democrats and McCain whine about Russian meddling now, because despite Russian attempts to meddle in US politics and society since foreverand spending more money on propaganda than the US. It's only when it's their guy who loses and the "other guy" who wins, they care. Caring about foreign propaganda only by association, isn't really caring about foreign propaganda. But does this mean that you, too, should only care about national security or foreign countries engaging in propaganda amongst your citizens, when its convenient for you?

Who fucking cares? Russia this Russia that. Beating a dead horse

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:14 am

BjornP wrote:

I just accept countries meddling and influencing elections and policy in other countries as part of what has always and will always go on. Allies on Opponents and Allies on Allies. Part of the world, needs to be a part of every countries defense.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:33 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Kath wrote:Which words do you disagree with, here?

“An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-cal ... cle/633368

:whistle:
So, Obama made the right call and Trump was following his lead? I thought Trump wanted to do things differently from Obama. /Shrugs- meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
Account abandoned.