THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:21 pm

ssu wrote:What is annoying in all this sexual harassment media-frenzy (or basically everything in US politics) is that everything is dependant just on what side it happens, who is the perpetrator. Perfect example how one feminist Democrat writes about the Al Franken case:
"If we exile Democrats who behave badly, we'll be hurting women at large."

- Kate Harding, Washington Post
Naturally it goes to both sides.

Ikr? It's almost like leftists own the media, industries, government and courts.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Nukedog wrote:
ssu wrote:What is annoying in all this sexual harassment media-frenzy (or basically everything in US politics) is that everything is dependant just on what side it happens, who is the perpetrator. Perfect example how one feminist Democrat writes about the Al Franken case:
"If we exile Democrats who behave badly, we'll be hurting women at large."

- Kate Harding, Washington Post
Naturally it goes to both sides.

Ikr? It's almost like leftists own the media, industries, government and courts.
States' Rights!

By the way, y'all don't mind if the foreign nations decide to deal exclusively with the Blue States and leave the Red ones in the cold, right? tia
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:26 pm

Uhh. I live in Texas so, whatever.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Nukedog wrote:Uhh. I live in Texas so, whatever.

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:46 pm

FLAKEY

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:47 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Wtf? I love Roseanne now

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:24 pm

This is a bit old but I feel like I kept the window open long enough to share it here:
Just before the stroke of midnight on September 20, 2016, at the height of last year’s presidential election, the WikiLeaks Twitter account sent a private direct message to Donald Trump Jr., the Republican nominee’s oldest son and campaign surrogate. “A PAC run anti-Trump site putintrump.org is about to launch,” WikiLeaks wrote. “The PAC is a recycled pro-Iraq war PAC. We have guessed the password. It is ‘putintrump.’ See ‘About’ for who is behind it. Any comments?” (The site, which has since become a joint project with Mother Jones, was founded by Rob Glaser, a tech entrepreneur, and was funded by Progress for USA Political Action Committee.)

The next morning, about 12 hours later, Trump Jr. responded to WikiLeaks. “Off the record I don’t know who that is, but I’ll ask around,” he wrote on September 21, 2016. “Thanks.”

The messages, obtained by The Atlantic, were also turned over by Trump Jr.’s lawyers to congressional investigators. They are part of a long—and largely one-sided—correspondence between WikiLeaks and the president’s son that continued until at least July 2017. The messages show WikiLeaks, a radical transparency organization that the American intelligence community believes was chosen by the Russian government to disseminate the information it had hacked, actively soliciting Trump Jr.’s cooperation. WikiLeaks made a series of increasingly bold requests, including asking for Trump’s tax returns, urging the Trump campaign on Election Day to reject the results of the election as rigged, and requesting that the president-elect tell Australia to appoint Julian Assange ambassador to the United States.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ks/545738/

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Oy vey! That's totally illegal. Glaser should sue for invasion of privacy.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Randlet was beat up because Trump.

Why are shitlibs like little children?