THE ERA OF TRUMP

K@th

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by K@th » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:47 am

C-Mag wrote:
I disagree with the focus of his life.
Interesting. I'm surprised you'd say something like that. Aren't you about personal freedom to spend your days as YOU want, not what somebody else thinks you should want?
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:10 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I disagree with the focus of his life.
Interesting. I'm surprised you'd say something like that. Aren't you about personal freedom to spend your days as YOU want, not what somebody else thinks you should want?

Sure, I'm judging him Morally, I'm not restricting his free speech................. just being judgey.
If it was me and I only had a few months left because cancer was eating my brain, I would be spending my time commenting on someone I hate. It's rather telling of the guy, he is filled with so much hate that he will use his last days focused on an enemy. I pity the guy at this point.

I clearly don't like 2018 John McCain, and I have mixed feelings about the mans life. While he is widely recognized as a hero for his time in the Hanoi Hilton, there are others that feel he should have been punished for rendering aid to the enemy. Not really for me to judge those days of his life, but I can say I find his current focus distasteful.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Also setting an aircraft on fire by wet starting an aircraft and detonating a missile in the bird behind him.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Also never drawing a single paycheck (on the record) from any source other than the public treasury.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:17 pm

As far as Code of Conduct as a POW, this is as bad as it gets

While I really don't want to trash the guy because I wasn't there, this is bad shit and it has been largely buried by the press.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Kath wrote:
(WASHINGTON) — Sen. John McCain is criticizing President Donald Trump for commending Vladimir Putin for his re-election to a fourth six-year term as Russia’s leader.

The Arizona Republican says, “An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections.”

McCain, the Armed Services Committee chairman, also says that by doing so Trump has “insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election to determine their country’s future.”
http://time.com/5207666/john-mccain-don ... criticism/
It's sad that in McCain's final months he desperately seeks to be kept relevant by injecting himself like this. For fucks sake man, focus on your family in the little time you have left.
Regardless of what else you think about the guy... He's right tho.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:06 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
JohnDonne wrote: People kill themselves with drugs, don’t blame the dealer for the consumer’s choices. Unless they forced to take the first hit, obviously.
Do you feel the same about other products like soda and fast food? Or did you support states that exacted taxes and bans to try and force consumers away from those products?
Confusing how you conflate two different things, is fast food criminalized, is sugar criminalized? Are the dealers of sugar being called for executions and life imprisonment?

There’s a difference between a substance being illegal and being regulated.

I’m fine with currently illegal drugs being legalized, taxed and regulated.

I have no firm opinion about states taxing unhealthy foods.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:17 pm

Interesting that we don’t take the same stance with tobacco executives.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:17 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
It's sad that in McCain's final months he desperately seeks to be kept relevant by injecting himself like this. For fucks sake man, focus on your family in the little time you have left.
Regardless of what else you think about the guy... He's right tho.
Are you sure McCain just doesn't have TDS ?
John McCain said Tuesday that U.S. President Donald Trump has to watch his words better after the commander in chief threatened North Korea in an escalating nuclear standoff.

McCain warns Trump over staffing Pentagon with industry insiders

John McCain warns against 'spurious nationalism'

McCain warns Trump against recreating 'Fortress America'

John McCain Warns He Will Block Nominations

McCain warns A Trump administration thaw with Russia is 'unacceptable
There's more.............. I got bored with it. At this point McCain is a smoke alarm that goes off all the time.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Fife wrote:Also never drawing a single paycheck (on the record) from any source other than the public treasury.
Also, skunking a covert mission to rescue POW's.

Also crashing a few jets drunk because his step dad was Admiral.