THE ERA OF TRUMP

skankhunt42

THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Because fuck it, someone had to start the thread that will last for 4-8 years. :mrgreen:
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Paulo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Paulo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:55 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:Because fuck it, someone had to start the thread that will last for 4-8 years. :mrgreen:

Ok. nicely done.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:59 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:36 am

Donald Trump and the Legacy of Andrew Jackson
For all the similarities, there’s a big difference between Jackson’s victory and Trump’s: Jackson’s greatest political achievement was the widening of democratic space. He brought new groups of voters into the political system. Expanding voting rights and a growing media perfectly coincided with his attention-grabbing campaigns, and the popular vote total tripled—tripled—between Jackson’s loss in 1824 and his victory in 1828.
(https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... on/508973/)

Twisting themselves in knots to show how unprecedented Trump is, NPR's Steve Inskeep says something nice about Andrew Jackson in The Atlantic! It is the end times.

God it felt good to get that off my chest.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:59 am

The Trump Cabinet

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton but I'm curious what the Pro Trump people on here feel about his Cabinet so far. To be sure, these people have a lot of money, which is honestly how these things are expected to go at this point, but hey, the media needs something to talk about for 24 hours. The military personnel and Bannon are the most intriguing selections to me thus far. I'm not sure I'll have a solid opinion on this cabinet until it's completely filled.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Paulo

Post by Paulo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:10 am

They are talking about Sarah Palin. :D :D :D :D Priceless

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:12 am

skankhunt42 wrote:The Trump Cabinet

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton but I'm curious what the Pro Trump people on here feel about his Cabinet so far. To be sure, these people have a lot of money, which is honestly how these things are expected to go at this point, but hey, the media needs something to talk about for 24 hours. The military personnel and Bannon are the most intriguing selections to me thus far. I'm not sure I'll have a solid opinion on this cabinet until it's completely filled.
I voted for Trump, and he's disappointing me. Especially with the ex-Goldman guy as Treasury Secretary.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Paulo

Post by Paulo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:35 am

AndrewBennett wrote:

I voted for Trump, and he's disappointing me. Especially with the ex-Goldman guy as Treasury Secretary.

C'mon now. How can you be disappointed? Not even him knew what he will do. Matter of fact no one knows what he we do, beside the wall of course.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:40 am

Paulo wrote:
AndrewBennett wrote:

C'mon now. How can you be disappointed? Not even him knew what he will do. Matter of fact no one knows what he we do, beside the wall of course.
I would much rather have a madman making madman choices than the safe choice his Republican advisers tell him too.

We need a Teddy Roosevelt right now.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:45 am

Just wanted to add that you can purchase this magnificent shirt at aafnation.com

If I believed in Trump, I'd have already bought it.